What is the correct spelling for COODER?
This word (Cooder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COODER
- coda My father, responding to Rossini's invitation, wrote two brilliant variations and coda of considerable length, which it cost me not a little trouble to learn.
- code There is one code for business, and an entirely different one, a far more human and decent one, for friendship.
- codger This is the reason why almost every town has its old codger who seems to delight in wearing the shabbiest coat, and driving the poorest horse, and living in the most dilapidated shanty of anyone in town.
- cooler Then take it from the fire, and put it in a cooler , and when it is cold, Tun it up, and let it stand eight months, before you drink it.
- cooper At 10 A.M. I called on General Cooper , Adjutant-General to the Confederate forces, and senior general in the army.
- coot "She thanks your own self, Mistress Partan," said Duncan, as he followed her in; "and her heart will pe thanking you for ta coot welcome; and it will pe a long time since she'll saw you howefer."
- cootie The cootie is the soldier's worst enemy.
- cord The next instant his hand sought the whistle cord .
- cote By his side is his servant, the Yeoman, "clad in cote and hood of grene," with a sheaf of arrows at his belt.
- cotter Another and excellent locking device for bolts or nuts, is the cotter shown in Fig.
- good All good be with you!
- oder Ich habe oft und vielmals gesagt und geschrieben das ich an unsere Evangelische Lehre, nach dem Grunde der Apostel und Propheten und unserer Symbolischen Buecher, keinen Irrthum, Fehler oder Mangel faende."
- scooter Peter, will you please bring a box for Scooter while I have my dinner?
- CODED Gimp growled, tossing his crutches on a workbench littered with scraps of color-coded wire, and hopping forward on the one leg that had grown to normal size.
55 words made from the letters COODER
3 letter words made from COODER:ceo, cer, coo, cro, dec, doc, doe, dre, edo, ode, oed, ore, red, roc, rod, roe.
5 letter words made from COODER:cerdo, coder, cooer, coore, cored, credo, crode, crodo, crood, decor, dooce, dorce, odero, rodeo, roode.
4 letter words made from COODER:cero, code, codo, cord, core, cred, deor, dero, doer, door, droo, odeo, oder, odor, oedo, oord, ordo, oreo, redo, roco, rood.
6 letter words made from COODER:cooder, coredo, recodo.