What is the correct spelling for COODY?
This word (Coody) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COODY
- cad What a tiresome old cad to care about a little flirtation with his wife!
- cd Christian Democratic Party or PDC [Rodolfo PARKER]; Democratic Convergence or CD [Oscar KATTAN] (formerly United Democratic Center or CDU); Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front or FMLN [Medardo GONZALEZ]; National Conciliation Party or PCN [Ciro CRUZ ZEPEDA]; Nationalist Republican Alliance or ARENA [Alfredo CRISTIANI]; Great Alliance for National Unity or GANA [Andres ROVIRA] even though i got my own cd maybe even on tv – Same Ol' G by ginuwine
- clod A man is but little pleased to make the discovery that his wife thinks him no better than a country clod -hopper; and it is no wonder that he should be offended, if she, with strange indiscreetness and want of tact, tells him in plain terms what she thinks.
- cloudy We had generally very cloudy mornings; the flies were particularly numerous and troublesome, and I became convinced that any further travel to the west would have to be carried on under very unfavourable circumstances.
- coda The coda , beginning after the same echo-effects heard at the close of the exposition, is founded on one of the counterpoints of the first subject, e. g.
- code In a hurried private interview the lovers have arranged a code of signals, and it is agreed that as soon as the light in Ysolde's window is extinguished her lover will join her as speedily as possible.
- COD This is a spring and summer fishing ground for cod.