What is the correct spelling for COOKES?
This word (Cookes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COOKES
- cooke Indeed, so unbelievable was the news that an energetic policeman arrested a small newsboy who shouted his "Extra-All about the failure of Jay Cooke ."
- cooked Squire and I cooked outside, in spite of the danger, and even outside we could hardly tell what we were at, for the horror of the loud groans that reached us from the doctor's patients.
- cooker 6. How to make a fireless cooker , small refrigerator and window box for winter use.
- crookes Sir William Crookes , late President of the British Association, has no doubt that thoughts and images may be transferred from one mind to another without the agency of the recognised organs of sense, and that knowledge may enter the human mind without being communicated in any hitherto known or recognised ways!
- Cokes On 17 May 2010, Golding relented and the government issued a warrant for Cokes arrest, The Senator Tom Tavares-Finson withdrew as Cokes attorney on 18 May 2010 "in order to avoid conflict of interest".
- Cookies The two children were very glad they had gone to tell Mrs. Gordon about the eggs, for they liked cookies.
- chokes Something within her chokes her words; she can say no more.
- cooks There, at any rate, they would find something independent of the eunuchs and cooks who ruled the palace.
- cocks Cure as clover, but in twice as large cocks , and never salt, unless compelled to draw in when damp or too green.
- cakes Should the cakes stick, they cannot be got out without breaking.
- cookers Make it plain that one needs a clean, sanitary room, with everything to work with; suggest new utensils, fireless cookers , and so on, and describe the ideal kitchen.