What is the correct spelling for COOME?
This word (Coome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COOME
- cam After a few miles the line crosses the Vaal River, here a respectable stream for South Africa, since it has, even in the dry season, more water than the Cam at Cam bridge, or the Cherwell at Oxford-perhaps as much as the Arno at Florence.
- cameo He had caught but a glimpse, but it was clean-cut as a cameo -a classic head, eagerly poised; dark hair, brushed smoothly back; and a smile, for some neighbor's child.
- cm Drupes oval, 2 or 3 cm .
- coma In their igloos, where single lamps smoked, they sat, and to keep up their circulation and to prevent themselves from falling into a coma , they rocked their bodies like things only half alive.
- comb "Take that comb from the top of your head and comb it out.
- come May I come there at once?"
- comer With a key which he must have held ready in his hand, the new-comer opened the door and entered the cottage.
- comet This shall direct it where the bolt to throw, A star for us, a comet to the foe.
- comma Neuerthelesse he may vse in any verse both his comma , colon, and interrogatiue point, as well as in prose.
- comte Try again, M. le Comte !
- coo When I crush 'em in my arms They cuddle up and coo Do I like girls, do I like girls You bet your life I do. – I Like Girls by Porter Wagoner
- Came Stott and I came up to it last night after dark. Love in a shower of blossoms came Down, and half drown'd me with the same; – THE SHOWER OF BLOSSOMS by Robert Herrick
- Comes It is not likely-here he comes." The desire for meaning comes With a smile, trumpets and drums – Caleidoscopic Gaze by stereolab
- Como Quiero ser tu mayordomo cuando quiera te como – Suavecito Despacio by Wisin & Yandel