What is the correct spelling for COOMON?
This word (Coomon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for COOMON
- caiman Caiman lizards are kept in private collections, but they are not yet kept in large numbers due to their tendency to only accept snails, and their high price.
- cayman Cayman Islands none (overseas territory of the UK); consular services provided through the US Embassy in Jamaica
- cocoon This cocoon recalls, in its shape and texture, that of the Bembex-wasps.
- colon Likewise, the flushing of the colon with water, the use of laxative herb teas and decoctions or forced sweating by means of Turkish or Russian baths, though not as dangerous as inorganic minerals and poisonous drugs, cannot be classed among the natural means of cure.
- coming When are you coming up again?"
- common The laird rose also, and by a common impulse they went and looked at the corpse-for corpse it now was, beyond all question, cold as the snow without.
- commoner The chief commercial value of the invention consisted in its rendering the commoner sorts of cotton available for fine spinning.
- commons The company fought desperately, and in April, 1624, appealed to Parliament, but King James forbade the Commons to interfere.
- commune Despite the threats, the insults, the clamours of the Mountain and the galleries, Lanjuinais denounced the projects of the commune and of the malcontents; his courage rose with the danger.
- Como Goncalo Picarro dixo mejor es morir como Cristianos.
- Carmen I know just the meaning of dust and ashes, for that is what I felt I had had for breakfast this morning, the day after "Carmen."