What is the correct spelling for COPOSSED?
This word (Copossed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COPOSSED
- composed Mother and Mrs. Woods in the congregation and five of us in the choir composed all the female portion of the congregation.
- copied When he made his hut-circle he just copied the tors.
- copse A while they waited, and then he saw them go out on the further side of the copse as though glad to be well away from so melancholy a spot.
- Glossed They soared aloft among the pines that crowned the mountain heights; they glossed their wings in the spray of the sky-tipped waterfalls, and looked down upon us from serene summits with the unwinking eye of scorn.
- Compassed He raved of the gallant down-rightedness of the young bloods of his day, and how splendidly this one and that had compassed their ends by winning great ladies, lawfully, or otherwise.