What is the correct spelling for COPRES?
This word (Copres) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COPRES
- copra There may be a score of them up the valley now, making copra ; there might be half a dozen on the hill behind you, after pigeons; they might be watching us this minute, and I shouldn't wonder.
- copse On one such August morning, they had taken the train from London to Haslemere, with Dolly of course by their side, and then had strolled up Hind Head by the beautiful footpath which mounts at first through a chestnut copse , and then between heather-clad hills to the summit.
- corps The Corps thanks you."
- corpse Cynthia is a woman-she a'n't any corpse -light.
- corpus This was decided on by the consulting body, which saw the corpus delicti, and which selected me as its reporter.
- ypres In 1147 Stephen and his wife, Matilda, founded an abbey of Benedictine monks here at Faversham in honour of Our Lord, and known as St Saviours, upon land she had obtained from William of Ypres , Stephen's favourite captain, in exchange for her manor of Littlechurch in this county.
- Copies If there is any difficulty in seeing copies, Messrs.
- Cops Men stood outside, studying the cops on their beat.
- Cowries Clams and cowries and other molluscs people the cracks and crevices of coral blocks, and congregate beneath detached masses and loose stones.
- Spores Penicillium Glaucum and Penicillium Album Tiny mushroom spores of Penicillium Glaucum sprinkled in the curd destined to become Roquefort, sprout and grow into "blue" veins that impart the characteristic flavor.
- cares A growing interest now in Church affairs Filled that young father's mind with weighty cares .
- capes It has already been shown that the French chart of the so-called Terre Napoleon coasts was in large measure defective, many capes , islands, and bays being represented that have no existence in fact, and a large portion of the outline being crudely and erroneously drawn.
- cures He cures those miseries; he creates the novel harmony.
- compares It is one of those classic structures which by reason of nicety in proportion and precision in detail still compares favorably with the best modern buildings of the city.
- coppers The boys tossed in conspicuously some coppers of their own, perhaps with the idea of covering, by their munificence, the evident discomfiture of their mother.
- CAPERS He did not deprecate the capers of the car, but only casually owned that, when it happened to be the last in the train, it did pitch about a bit, sir.
69 words made from the letters COPRES
3 letter words made from COPRES:ceo, cer, cop, cos, cpr, cps, cro, crp, eos, esr, ops, ore, per, pes, poe, prc, pre, pro, rep, res, roc, roe, sec, sep, sop.
4 letter words made from COPRES:cero, cope, core, corp, crop, epos, eros, esop, opec, oser, pecs, peor, peso, poer, porc, pore, pose, pros, rope, rose, seor, sore, spec.
5 letter words made from COPRES:copse, cores, corps, corse, coser, crops, pecor, pecos, peros, pesco, porec, pores, poser, preso, prose, ropes, scope, score, soper, speco, spore.