What is the correct spelling for CORIS?
This word (Coris) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CORIS
- corps Unfortunately, I'd been a ham operator and I'd been in the corps that beamed those fireships onto the Invader supply fleet in the dense fog.
- cross It makes her cross.
- doris But Doris said no.
- gris In the ante-passport abolition days an employe in the Bureau des Passeportes might have put her down as follows: Des yeux-gris; nez-aquilin; teint-pale; cheveux-noirs; et taille moyenne.
- Kris Got a kris through his shoulder, and thought it was poisoned.
- Loris This threat concerns Loris and I. We are the only two who will ever be buried in our family plot.
- Cowries A pregnant woman who is afraid that her child will die will sometimes sell it to a neighbour before its birth for five or six cowries.
- Cries The struggle continued, and her cries increased.
- Crows The other crows went home, but Jim Crow came and perched in Robert Robin's tree.
- Curios "I don't think that," said I. "As far as I can see, they are not very different from any other South American curios."
- Boris And if grandfather asks no questions about it, I shall count it a lucky dress and save it till Boris comes home.
- Chris We want Chris Foy!
- Corns Then came Bain, who weighed two hundred and seventeen pounds, had been a preacher, and was so mild that if you stood on his corns he would only ask you to get off when it was time to go to class.
- cares "Nobody cares where you're going!
- cures You go and you fetch him, you pay him for his time, and he cures you.
- cores Try placing the audio-frequency transformers farther apart and the cores of them at right angles to each other.
- corks Quick with it, or I'll draw your corks with the point of my sword."
- gores Three of the Miss Duffys were coming to the Drawing-Room, and four of the Honourable Miss Gores; the Goulds and Scullys made one party, and to avoid Mrs. Barton, the Ladies Cullen had pleaded important duties.