What is the correct spelling for CORLATION?
This word (Corlation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CORLATION
- carnation And Saxham recognises that Saxham is not the only sufferer from the festering smart of jealousy, and that the vivid red-and-white carnation -tinted beauty of the delicate face in its setting of red-brown hair has grievously disturbed, if it has not altogether dissipated, the pale young Anglican's views of the celibate life.
- cation A three-year field study performed by Mark Schonbeck which was 'initially undertaken to validate the Albrecht formula in organic production showed no variation in Brix (a controversial index of nutritional quality used by many in the ideal soil community) of the vegetables grown on soils of different cation ratios.
- circulation Meanwhile, the most evil rumours as to his mode of life are in circulation .
- coagulation In the making of bone and teeth, in the coagulation of the blood, in the keeping of fluid within the blood vessels, and in maintaining the tone of the nerves, it plays a major role.
- coalition Finally the socialist members of the government tried to force immediate decisions on questions of a fundamental nature, which should be decided only by the Constituent Assembly, thus not adhering to the program drawn up as the basis for the coalition .
- collation "Did you expect any one, father," I asked, "that you should be waiting up with the collation , and the outer door unsnecked?"
- collision Had not the confused collision of creeds produced a division into fragments, a communication of churches?
- collocation In fact, one can show that the order of a collocation method corresponds to the order of the quadrature rule that one would get using the collocation points as weights.
- collusion "May I ask," said Berry unsteadily, "if this gentleman and you are in collusion ?"
- coloration He has convincingly shown that a large proportion of the animals which were supposed to be examples of this theory are really illustrations of concealing coloration .
- copulation The palpal bulb is expanded and moved during courtship and copulation .
- correlation But I stand with the scientists on the doctrine of the conservation of energy and the correlation of forces, and do not believe radium seriously threatens it, though Lord Kelvin had much reason to say so; and it is a puzzle yet unsolved as to how it maintains its energy without diminution of its force and bulk.
- creation "The Creation " libretto stands to the present day as an example of all that is jejune and incongruous in words for music.
- croatian (b) the Pribi[vc]evi['c] party, consisting chiefly of the Croatian Coalition party, together with the Slovene Liberal party and the Serbian parties in opposition to Pa[vs]i['c].
- location But it would be too farfetched to speculate that other treasure hunters had found the location and were diving right at this time.
- relation For, obviously, it would be wholly incompatible with pure agnosticism to suppose that we are capable of drawing any such distinction in relation to the Divine activity itself.
- collations msort A sort program that provides an unusual level of flexibility in defining collations and extracting keys.
482 words made from the letters CORLATION
5 letter words made from CORLATION:acorn, actin, actio, actor, ailor, aiono, aiton, aitor, alito, aloco, aloni, aloor, altin, altri, altro, ancol, anoto, antic, aorto, arcot, arcti, arico, ariot, arlit, arlon, aroon, artin, artio, artoo, ation, atlin, atoni, atric, atrio, caion, cairn, cairo, caito, calor, calot, canio, canol, canoo, canor, canot, canto, caril, carni, carno, carol, caroo, catli, caton, ciano, cilan, cinar, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cirta, citor, citra, citro, clain, claro, clito, coari, coati, coatl, coila, coion, coiro, colao, colon, color, conta, conti, conto, coola, coral, coria, corio, corna, corni, coron, corot, corta, corto, cotai, cotan, coton, craon, crati, crato, croal, croan, croat, crool, croon, iacon, ianto, iatro, ictal, ictrn, ilaro, intar, intra, intro, ional, ircon, itrol, lacon, lacor, lacri, lacto, laino, lanci, lanco, lanio, lanto, larco, latin, latio, latoc, latro, liart, licra, linac, linta, lirot, litan, liton, litro, loano, locri, lonar, loori, lorca, lotan, lotic, lotio, loton, lotor, naito, nario, narol, natio, nicor, nicot, nilar, niolo, nioro, niort, niota, nirta, nital, nitra, nitro, nocal, noica, nolot, nooit, noort, noria, ntoro, oaric, ocain, oclan, octal, octan, octol, oiran, oirat, olano, olari, olarn, olian, olona, olton, onair, onaro, oncor, ontic, oracl, orani, orant, oraon, orial, orica, orion, orito, orlac, orlon, orona, ortac, otaci, otani, otari, otira, otori, racin, racon, raion, ranco, ranil, ratin, ratio, ratoo, riano, riant, rinat, rinca, rinoa, rinta, riolo, ritan, rocan, rocta, roilo, rolan, rolon, ronca, rotan, rotol, roton, talco, talic, talon, tanco, tarlo, taroc, tiano, tical, ticao, tinca, tiran, tirol, tocai, tocar, toica, tolai, tolan, tolin, tolna, tonal, tonci, tonic, tonol, toona, toori, toral, toric, torna, torno, toroc, toron, trail, train, trani, trial, trian, trico, triol, trion, tronc, trono, troon.
3 letter words made from CORLATION:act, ail, ain, air, ali, alt, ani, ant, arc, art, can, car, cat, cia, cio, cli, col, con, coo, cot, cro, crt, ilo, ion, ira, lac, lan, lao, lat, lin, lir, lit, loo, lot, nil, nit, not, nrc, oar, oat, oca, oct, oil, ola, ono, otc, oto, rat, rio, rit, rna, roc, ron, rot, tai, tan, tao, tar, tia, tic, tin, tlc, ton, too, tor, tri.
4 letter words made from CORLATION:airt, alto, anil, anio, anol, anti, aoli, aril, arno, cain, cali, cant, cart, ciao, clan, clio, clit, clon, cloo, clot, cnlt, coal, coat, coil, coin, coir, cola, coln, colt, cool, coon, coot, cora, corn, coto, cran, cron, ical, icao, icon, ilna, inca, inlo, inoa, iora, iota, iran, iron, itno, iton, laic, lair, laon, lari, larn, liao, liar, lino, lint, lion, lira, liro, loan, loco, loin, loir, lono, looc, loon, loot, lorn, lota, loti, lran, ltor, nail, naor, narc, nato, nito, noio, noir, noli, nolo, nool, nori, noto, ocal, octa, octo, oita, olai, olic, olor, onca, oola, oont, oort, oral, oran, orao, orca, orio, orno, orti, orto, otic, oton, otro, rail, rain, raio, rani, rano, rant, rial, rico, riot, roan, roco, roil, rola, rolo, rono, root, rota, rotc, rotl, taco, tail, talc, taon, tarn, taro, tian, tiao, tion, tiro, toal, toci, toil, tono, tool, toor, torn, trio, trna, trol.