What is the correct spelling for CORMAN?
This word (Corman) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CORMAN
- airman An airman , who flew along the line to work in contact with the guns, could see nothing at two thousand feet, nothing when he risked his wings at a thousand feet, nothing still on another journey at half that height.
- barman For other uses, see Barman (disambiguation).
- bowman In the same enclosure are two figures made up of Maximilian armour, and a bowman and a musketeer of the Earl of Worcester's time.
- caiman In its Red List of Threatened Species, the IUCN lists Cuviers dwarf caiman as being of "Least Concern".
- carmine Colors: Eagle and Shield, carmine , flags blue.
- cayman Caribbean, three-island group (Grand Cayman , Cayman Brac, Little Cayman ) in Caribbean Sea, 240 km south of Cuba and 268 km northwest of Jamaica
- cohan Cohan", Liner notes to Youre a Grand Old Rag – The Music of George M.
- coma Few diseases, therefore, exist without the possibility of coma as one of their consequences-a coma which, however, must not be confounded with the genuine sleep which sometimes occupies the larger part of convalescence from acute illness.
- coming When are they coming home?"
- comma The comma should not be used in one line and omitted in another.
- command Command my servants like they are your own."
- common She seemed more silent than the common run of women; but this might be because her husband was present.
- commune The brother of General Vouittemont, mayor of a commune in the suburbs of Troyes, was kind enough to consult me as to what should be done in order to present this lady to the Emperor; and I advised him to have her name placed on the list of his Majesty's private audiences.
- cordon "Telephone and radio communication seems to be broken, and, although there is continuous firing going on inside the building, the city police, who have a cordon completely around it, say that the situation in the store is well in hand.
- Coleman One dreary afternoon, in his slow, monotonous fashion, he told them about a frog-a frog that had belonged to a man named Coleman , who trained it to jump, but that failed to win a wager because the owner of a rival frog had surreptitiously loaded the trained jumper with shot.
- Carmen When Carmen had looked past the fountain across the lawn, down the path cut between pink oleanders, where the man she expected ought to appear, she trailed her white dress over terrace and grass to peer under the green roof of the bamboo forest.
81 words made from the letters CORMAN
5 letter words made from CORMAN:acorn, amron, camon, canor, carmo, carno, carom, coram, corna, craon, croan, macon, macro, manco, manor, maroc, maron, namco, namor, norma, omran, racon, ramco, ranco, rocan, roman, ronca.
4 letter words made from CORMAN:amon, amor, arno, camo, coma, cora, corm, corn, cram, cran, cron, maon, marc, mcan, moan, mona, morn, mrna, naor, narc, noma, norm, oman, onca, oran, orca, ramn, rano, roam, roan, roma.
3 letter words made from CORMAN:arc, arm, cam, can, car, com, con, cro, mac, man, mao, mar, moa, mon, nmr, nrc, oar, oca, ram, rna, roc, rom, ron.