What is the correct spelling for CORNEY?
This word (Corney) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CORNEY
- coiner Then the false-coiner: "So is gaping wide Thy mouth for speaking evil, as 'tis wont; Because if I have thirst, and humour stuff me Thou hast the burning and the head that aches, And to lick up the mirror of Narcissus Thou wouldst not want words many to invite thee."
- cone The gills are very narrow, stout, distant, more or less sinuous, forked or anastomosing irregularly, and because of the pileus being something like an inverted cone the gills appear to run down on the stem.
- corned Entrances to the Empress of the Ocean's cabins were on the main deck, and also on the raised half-deck at the stern, near the wheel, the binnacle and the officers' corned -beef tubs, swinging in their frames.
- cornet Thin he used to sit in his window in his shirt-sleeves, blowin' 'Th' Vale iv Avoca' on a cornet .
- Carney You ain't-" "Permit me," interrupted Odell-Carney with grave dignity.
77 words made from the letters CORNEY
3 letter words made from CORNEY:ceo, cer, con, coy, cro, cry, eon, ern, nec, neo, ney, nrc, one, ore, roc, roe, ron, rye, yen, yon.
5 letter words made from CORNEY:cerny, ceron, coner, coney, conry, corne, corny, coyer, creno, creon, crone, crony, eryon, necro, noyce, oncer, onery, orney, renco, rocen, roney, yonce.
4 letter words made from CORNEY:cero, coen, coey, cone, cony, core, corn, cron, crye, cyon, enyo, erny, nero, noce, noer, nory, noye, nyco, nyro, once, orne, oyen, reno, reny, roen, roey, rony, roye, ryce, ryne, ryno, yenc, yeon, yore, yorn.