What is the correct spelling for CORONOER?
This word (Coronoer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CORONOER
- coiner If you mean the celebrated coiner , Jacques Giraumont, he waits without.
- cornea The cornea of the right eye has almost been destroyed by the acid.
- corner They sat down together in the corner .
- corona The corona belongs to the sun, and not to the moon.
- coronary Care must be taken to keep it from contact with the skin about the coronary band or heels.
- coroner We'll consult with your father, John; he's a thoughtful man, and-" "And he's a coroner , too-" said John.
- coronet Lydia smiled; but he, looking down at her, did not see the smile because of her coronet of red hair, which seemed to flame in the sunlight.
- crane "Wait until you see the Crane ," laughed Irma Linton.
- crone That crone , his aged aunt, may any day come in at the window in the shape of a black cat; why should she not?
- crony "Say, Jim," advised a crony , as the two sauntered off together, "we'd better let them O'Callaghans alone.
- croon Thy rivers' courses let me follow Where they leap the crags in their flight And where at dusk in caverns hollow They croon to music of the night.
- krone He produced some horn spoons which he had carved during the long winter evenings, and which he offered to sell to us for a krone a-piece.
- corer I sold Joe Calvin's woman her first apple corer , and I started Ahab Wright up in housekeeping by selling him a Peerless cooker.
- Conner Walter Conner , who for some time has conducted a bakery and fish market at Hudson, N.Y., has removed to Fort Edward, leaving his brother Ed in charge at the Hudson place of business.
- Corinne Gussie brought nothing to the common fund as yet, for the reason that the three-fifty which Madame Corinne conceded for the privilege of "teaching her the millinery" allowed no margin over what she had to spend.
- Crooned "Who knows," exclaimed Mrs. Hilbery, continuing her reveries, "where we are bound for, or why, or who has sent us, or what we shall find-who knows anything, except that love is our faith-love-" she crooned, and the soft sound beating through the dim words was heard by her daughter as the breaking of waves solemnly in order upon the vast shore that she gazed upon.
- Coroners But no word was spoken, and, forced on by the crowd behind, they at last found themselves close up to the head of the table, listening to the coroners words as the various witnesses were examined, a low murmur arising when Claude's name was called, and a way clear made for her to pass through, and give the little evidence she could as to her father's habits, and then she was led, silently weeping, away.
- crones She was something remembered from tales you'd been told Of witchcraft and crones when you weren't very old.
- cornier On examining Biener it was found that he had made the excursion, and had supposed at the time he was upon his summit that it was the Grand Cornier .
80 words made from the letters CORONOER
3 letter words made from CORONOER:ceo, cer, con, coo, cro, eon, ern, err, nec, neo, nrc, one, ono, ore, orr, roc, roe, ron.
4 letter words made from CORONOER:cero, coen, cone, coon, cooo, core, corn, cron, nero, noce, noer, nooo, norr, once, onoe, oono, oreo, orne, orno, reno, roco, roen, rono.
5 letter words made from CORONOER:ceron, coner, cooer, coore, corer, corne, coron, corre, creno, creon, crone, croon, crore, econo, necro, oncer, oncor, onore, onoro, orner, orono, ororo, renco, rocen, roneo.
6 letter words made from CORONOER:conroe, cooner, corneo, corner, corone, correo, corron, croner, noreco, orenco.
7 letter words made from CORONOER:coroner, coronor, corroon, crooner.