What is the correct spelling for CORORNER?
This word (Cororner) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CORORNER
- coiner Perhaps he hardly realized the danger to the coiner of apothegms himself, that of being content with a half truth when the whole truth cannot be conveniently crowded into narrow compass.
- cornea Some say that e'en against that season cornea In which our Saviour's birth is celebrated, The bird of dawning singeth all night long.
- corner Everything-" "-everything," I finished for him, "except the right to go down to the corner store for a magazine.
- corona The outline of the corona is so indefinite and its outer portions so faint that it is impossible to assign to it precise dimensions, but at its greatest extent it reaches out for several millions of miles and fills a space more than twenty times as large as the visible part of the sun.
- coronary They are flattened from side to side, and the portion that projects above the coronary cushion may be felt by pressing on the skin that covers it.
- coroner He is the coroner of the town, accustomed to inquire into all cases of sudden death.
- coronet In spite of the chilling mist the Earl had gone to see a neighbour about some land and local affairs, and his mother-oblivious of the coronet of a countess-was helping her housekeeper to make out the list of all household property at the beginning of the year 1792. She seemed a little annoyed at his intrusion, and recommended to him a change of apparel.
- corrie "I surely do," Corrie warmly confirmed.
- corrode The working surfaces require to be of brass, so that they will not corrode .
- crane That fellow you call a crane is a deputy sheriff.
- crone He was meditating perhaps upon the wrinkled crone who had been his mother; "fittified" and mumbling inarticulate and unlovely vagaries over her widowed hearth.
- crony As the second man crossed the threshold, de Spain saw Sandusky's high-voiced little fighting crony , Logan, who now made way, as he stepped within to the right of the open door, for the swinging shoulders and rolling stride of Gale Morgan.
- croon Weel, ye maun jist len' me half a croon o' 't.
- crown And my sponge, damp and cool, is embedded in the crown of my hat.
- krone Puts down a hundred-Krone note on the counter, and says 'Money!
- Crooned But in their whole visit there is only one single thing that concerns us here, and that is that Randi, after a kind reception and good entertainment, when she was sitting with her daughter's child on her knee, began rocking it and crooning something-and what she crooned was the Bridal March.
63 words made from the letters CORORNER
3 letter words made from CORORNER:ceo, cer, con, coo, cro, eon, ern, err, nec, neo, nrc, one, ono, ore, orr, roc, roe, ron.
4 letter words made from CORORNER:cero, coen, cone, coon, core, corn, cron, errr, nero, noce, noer, norr, once, onoe, oreo, orne, orno, reno, roco, roen, rono.
5 letter words made from CORORNER:ceron, coner, cooer, coore, corer, corne, coron, corre, creno, creon, crone, croon, crore, econo, error, necro, oncer, oncor, onore, orner, renco, rocen, roneo, rorer.