What is the correct spelling for COROSSION?
This word (Corossion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COROSSION
- carrion The government shot brought down the wrong bird, common carrion , while the one aimed at never swerved in the slightest from his course.
- cohesion When moistened by the rain, as it has neither support nor cohesion , it rolls down to the valleys, sometimes in floods resembling black, yellow, or reddish lava, sometimes in streams of pebbles, and over huge blocks of stone, which pour down with a frightful roar, and in their swift course exhibit the most convulsive movements.
- collision It would be seen and felt, that whatever other nation might enter into collision with us, it could not expect the aid of France, but that under all circumstances we should enjoy the friendship and commerce of our ancient ally.
- collusion Perhaps, said Annette, she thought you and the doctor were in collusion with me.
- coloration -Coloration of adult male: Upper parts darker bluish than in P. c. cinereus; venter paler; flanks Olive-Green rather than Olive as in P. c. cinereus.
- commission Charles, here, is to give him a commission in his Majesty's Navy."
- coronation The coronation of a monarch was invariably made the occasion for merry-making by the consumption of much ale by the common folk, especially by bell-ringers and others who could have the score discharged by the churchwardens.
- corporation The warrant was peremptory, but the Chamberlain required a short time to consult his brother officers of the Corporation , which I readily granted, and appointed to return at the end of two hours, to commence my examinations.
- corrosion In shells subject to external corrosion , the process commences at the umbones.
- crashing Turning, he tore himself away and went crashing blindly through the thicket like a bull pursued.
- creation I feel that the fat knight is his supreme creation .
- croatian The estimated number of orphan children is large in proportion to the number of Croatian families because a very large proportion of the Croatian men work at low-grade labor in the steel industry, in which fatal accidents are common.
- crossing He turned away, crossing himself, and Mrs. Hudson gave a little shudder of horror.
- crushing The first task he set himself was that of crushing the Whigs.
- cushion When Miss Avies had gone Maggie realised that she had been talking with bravado-in fact she hid her head in the cushion of the chair and cried for at least five minutes.
- erosion On the other hand, river deposits which remain above baselevels of erosion are swept away comparatively soon.
- russian Mr. Petrofsky put the question rapidly in Russian and then translated the answer.
- grossing Beowulf ranked #1 in the United States and Canada box office during its opening weekend date of November 18, grossing $27.
110 words made from the letters COROSSION
3 letter words made from COROSSION:cio, cis, cns, con, coo, cos, cro, ion, irs, iso, nrc, nsc, ono, rio, roc, ron, sic, sin, sir, sis, son, sos.
5 letter words made from COROSSION:cions, coion, coiro, coirs, coons, corio, corni, coron, corsi, corso, cosio, criss, croon, cross, icons, inscr, ircon, irons, nicor, nioro, nisos, noirs, nosso, oinos, oncor, onoro, orion, ornis, orono, orosi, osnos, rinso, risco, rison, risso, roins, ronis, roons, rosic, rosin, rosso, scion, scoon, scorn, siron, sisco, sisno, sison, sisor, soins, sonic, soori, sorns, soron, sosin, soson.
4 letter words made from COROSSION:coin, coir, cons, coon, cooo, coos, corn, coss, cron, icon, iron, noio, noir, nooo, nori, onos, oono, oons, orio, orno, osco, rico, risc, roco, rono, ross, scsi, sins, sion, soon, soor, ssri.