What is the correct spelling for CORRICULAR?
This word (Corricular) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CORRICULAR
- auricular But perhaps you would prefer auricular evidence.
- coracle Weird myths of the great fishes which guided and propelled the coracle-like boats of the first Buddhist missionaries to the shores of Java are perpetuated in stone, and the forest, sloping down to the wave-beaten coast, shows the rich vegetation which still clothes this island of eternal summer.
- correctly She had guessed more or less correctly what the man felt for her, and she had no wish to pain him.
- cortical Eijkman first thought that the cortical material contained something necessary to neutralize the effects of a diet rich in starch.
- curriculum We can learn whether law, text-book, curriculum, or teacher should be changed.
- jocular The latter drops his jocular rallying.
- oracular Judas has succeeded to a large property, and would not be tempted to betray him by three hundred pieces of silver; the chief priests and elders think him insane, and, therefore, as Orientals, hold him in a certain reverence; Pilate is henpecked and superstitious, accounts the wife’s dreams oracular, and will have nothing to do with him; even Peter won’t deny him, although he has restored Peter’s mother-in-law to life.
- Curricula The crowded curricula of study and the exigencies of their opening careers, spoil life for young men.