What is the correct spelling for CORRICULO?
This word (Corriculo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CORRICULO
- clerical Ineffectual expeditions against pirates, and continual disputes between the clerical and secular authorities, form the principal incidents.
- comical He pushed a sudden arm around her, looking comical and tender in the same moment.
- conical The castle of my fathers is planted high up on a ledge of rock, but so that the conical roofs of the tower just reach above the level of the plain.
- coracle It serves his purpose better than any other kind of boat, for Dick, though a snarer of hares and pheasants, is more of a salmon poacher, and for this-the water branch of his amphibious calling-the coracle has a special adaptation.
- correct "That is not correct," murmured Noemi.
- correctly If I understand you correctly, my lord, G. H. Q. did not even feel the need of speaking with the Ambassador just recently returned from America?
- cortical Having now sketched the condition of this cortical jacket when the branch or stem is still young, it will be easy to see broadly what occurs as it thickens with age.
- crackle To listen to Susan was to gather that the spark applied to the inflammables and already causing them to crackle would prove to have been the circumstance of one's being called a horrid low thief for refusing to part with one's own.
- Corrector Tasso, an unwearied corrector, 126; poverty of, 134; a curious fact relating to, 247; cause of his insanity, 247.
- Carrillo Relation of the Filipinas Islands, by Admiral Don Hieronimo de Banuelos y Carrillo