What is the correct spelling for CORROSSION?
This word (Corrossion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CORROSSION
- aggression In ten days after the outbreak there were in port English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German ships of war, and the European community now regained confidence, believing that with so powerful a fleet close at hand the Egyptians would not venture upon any fresh act of aggression . I don't fear their aggression, Just to prove my determination. – Thank You Lord by Marley Bob
- carrion All this when you had already a wife at home in England-a gaudy stage butterfly sleek with carrion -juices, whose wings are jewelled by the vices of men; and who is worthy of you, as you are of her.
- cohesion Gravitation he explained by a settling down of bodies toward the centre of each vortex; and cohesion by an absence of relative motion tending to separate particles of matter.
- collision The collision was unexpected on both sides, and threw General Gates's column into disorder.
- collusion Neither Ugo nor his man believed that any one would really try to blow up the place, for they regarded that as quite impossible without the collusion of some one of the soldiers, which was not to be thought of.
- coloration About the Metapediac, and below the railroad bridge, we caught the brook trout with its crimson and yellow spots, and near Campbellton, at the mouth of the river, we took the fresh-run form of bright silvery coloration , with scarcely any markings on the back and without spots.
- commission The Tribunate named a commission to report; it was favourable to the Bonapartes.
- commotion But now there was a commotion ; then heads were put together, and, to the inexpressible surprise of young Little and of the Sheriff, Grace Coventry was put into the witness-box.
- coronation The pomp and ceremonies of the Coronation had, I may say, dazzled me, and deterred me from presenting myself at the Imperial Palace, where I should have been annoyed by the etiquette which had been observed since the Coronation .
- corporation For fifty years he had charge of the clocks at Harvard University and in 1829 the Corporation awarded him a vote of thanks for his faithful services.
- correction He therefore sent this Tragedy to him, with a few verses, in which he desired his correction .
- correlation A few of the fallacies of correlation , or mere co-relation, of literature with other aspects of the children's school experience are these: The fallacy of setting out to teach children the love of home, or country, or nature, or animals, by teaching them literature that expresses or reflects those emotions.
- corroding He acted like a man who had a corroding sorrow in his heart.
- corrosion Galvanized iron by its zinc surface is protected from corrosion by the weather, though the protection is not very efficient in the presence of acid or sulphurous fumes, and accordingly it is extensively employed for roofing, especially in the form of corrugated sheets.
118 words made from the letters CORROSSION
3 letter words made from CORROSSION:cio, cis, cns, con, coo, cos, cro, ion, irs, iso, nrc, nsc, ono, orr, rio, roc, ron, sic, sin, sir, sis, son, sos.
5 letter words made from CORROSSION:cions, cirro, coion, coiro, coirs, coons, corio, corni, coron, corsi, corso, cosio, criss, croon, cross, icons, inscr, ircon, irons, nicor, nioro, nisos, noirs, nosso, oinos, oncor, onoro, orion, orior, ornis, orono, ororo, orosi, orris, osnos, rinso, risco, rison, risso, roins, ronis, roons, rosic, rosin, rosso, scion, scoon, scorn, siron, sisco, sisno, sison, sisor, soins, sonic, soori, sorns, soron, soror, sosin, soson.
4 letter words made from CORROSSION:coin, coir, cons, coon, cooo, coos, corn, coss, cron, icon, iron, noio, noir, nooo, nori, norr, onos, oono, oons, orio, orno, orri, osco, rico, risc, roco, rono, ross, scsi, sins, sion, soon, soor, ssri.