What is the correct spelling for CORS?
This word (Cors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CORS
- cords I mistrusted he'd walked too fur lately, and had strained the cords of his legs, and his patience too much, though the last-named wuz easy hurt and always wuz.
- core Something seemed to rush over him, something that thrilled him to the core.
- cork Why, I saw his name on a brass plate in Cork Street."
- Cor "These Cor-rnishmen," he said, "are pigs all!
- Corns The people are perilous baubles, if you step on their corns a bit too often or too heavily.
- corks Patrick's Hall was still crowded, and champagne corks exploded through the babbling of the voices.