What is the correct spelling for CORSS?
This word (Corss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CORSS
- corps If it was this wide-spread, surely others of the Corps of the Secret Service would have found out something definite about it.
- crass Only crass stupidity would resort to brute violence in the effort to further propaganda.
- Cor The passage already quoted from 1 Cor.
- Corns Beside the parlor lamp, where, with one tiny foot covertly unslippered for the easement of angry corns, Madame sat embroidering, Kincaid broke the seal and read.
- corks He had, however, been somewhat amused, during the greater part of the time, in seeing the corks float about upon the water, with the needles upon them.