What is the correct spelling for CORTISON?
This word (Cortison) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CORTISON
- artisan Yet, how rarely does the skilful artisan , or he who labours in the field, think of, or care for, those who are to enjoy the good things of life he is producing!
- carson Miss Carson bent to her work and made no answer.
- carton Mr. Carton came up at the moment, and touched Mr. Lorry on the arm.
- cartoon "I'm searching for an original cartoon idea," replied the Hatter.
- coercion In June, 1775, the Provincial Congress of South Carolina, the extra-legal body of the revolting people of the province, organized three regiments of regular troops in preparation against any attempt at coercion by the British government.
- cordon Curiously enough, the most feverish to see the cordon perfected was none other than Don Tiburcio.
- cortes I came to Anahuac in the train of Cortes and again we met; that time you nearly killed me.
- courtesan They were the typical hands of a courtesan , but neither she nor Ishmael knew that, though Carminow had marvelled to himself at the fact.
- curtis The Project Gutenberg eBook, Around the World in Ten Days, by Chelsea Curtis Fraser This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and with almost no restrictions whatsoever.
- godson If, moreover; the Emperor's anger was softened on this occasion, it was on account of his affection for young Filangieri; at first on account of his father, whom the Emperor highly esteemed, and also, because the young man having been educated at his expense, at the French Prytanee, he regarded him as one of his children by adoption, especially since he knew that M. Filangieri, godson of the queen of Naples, had refused a regiment, which the latter had offered him while he was still only a simple lieutenant in the Consular Guard, and further, because he had not consented to become a Neapolitan again until a French prince had been called to the throne of Naples.
- jettison Jettison enough supplies from the lower holds to make room for this lot.
- Carlson Swan Carlson appeared to be a man who got along with very few tools.
222 words made from the letters CORTISON
5 letter words made from CORTISON:cinto, cions, citor, citro, coion, coiro, coirs, coits, const, conti, conto, coons, coost, coots, corio, corni, coron, corot, corsi, corso, corto, cosio, costo, coton, crist, croon, icons, ictrn, inscr, intro, ircon, irons, isnot, nicor, nicot, nioro, niort, nitro, noirs, nooit, noort, notos, ntoro, oinos, oints, oncor, ontic, oonts, orion, orito, ornis, orosi, ostro, otori, otros, otson, rinso, risco, rison, risto, roins, ronis, ronts, roons, roost, roots, rosic, rosin, rosit, rosti, rotis, roton, rotos, scion, scoon, scoot, scorn, siron, sitno, snirt, snoot, snort, sonic, sonti, soori, soron, sorto, soton, stirn, stoic, stono, storo, strin, tinos, tions, tirso, tonci, tonic, tonis, tonos, toons, toori, toosi, toric, torno, toroc, toron, toros, torso, tosin, trico, trion, trios, triso, trois, tronc, trono, trons, troon, tsion.
3 letter words made from CORTISON:cio, cis, cns, con, coo, cos, cot, cro, crt, cst, ion, irs, iso, nit, not, nrc, nsc, oct, ono, otc, oto, rio, rit, roc, ron, rot, sic, sin, sir, sit, son, sot, tic, tin, ton, too, tor, tri.
4 letter words made from CORTISON:coin, coir, cons, coon, coos, coot, corn, cost, coto, cots, cron, icon, inst, iron, itno, iton, nito, nits, noio, noir, nori, noto, octo, onos, oons, oont, oort, orio, orno, orti, orto, osco, otic, otis, oton, otro, rico, riot, risc, roco, rono, root, rotc, rots, scot, sion, snit, snot, soon, soor, soot, sort, stir, stoo, tion, tiro, toci, tono, tons, toor, torn, toso, trio, tsoo.