What is the correct spelling for CORUS?
This word (Corus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CORUS
- caruso I know," she continued, "that it's only a wild fancy and that others would laugh at it, but you can understand, can you not-carino caruso mio?
- chorus You remember the chorus . repeat chorus repeat corus – Two Solitudes by Level 42
- cords Here will I grow; Thus compass you with these supplanting cords , And pull so long till the proud fabrick falls.
- corps It was part of Davoust's corps , strongly posted in and around the village of Hassenhausen.
- corpus A further question was then followed by a decision of the same import, that the judges in such a case were not bound to give up the prisoner even if a writ of habeas corpus were presented.
- corvus I hear their voices in the morning before sun-up, sounding out from different points of the fields and woods, as if every one of them were giving or receiving orders for the day: "Here, Jim, you do this; here, Corvus , you go there, and put that thing through"; and Jim caws back a response, and Corvus says, "I'm off this minute."
- cross It is the cross of Father Meilan.
- cares She cares for one only, and woe to those who come between him and her!"