What is the correct spelling for CORUSES?
This word (Coruses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CORUSES
- Choruses He had been pleased twice or thrice to command, that it should be practised before him, especially the first and third acts of it; and publicly declared more than once, that the composition and choruses were more just, and more beautiful, than any he had heard in England.
- Crises The deepest thing in his race, an inflexible vitality which is not to be shaken by crises or catastrophes, has in him become universal law, a conscious, intensified zest in life.
- crosses Thus, if any enemy crosses his wind he will still be able to escape, or attack him; and if, on the other hand, the danger approaches up wind he will at least have a chance of seeing it.
- curses East Loontown went no-license, and not a saloon curses its streets to-day.
- rouses He may do some good to the wretches that have been struck down and lie gasping on the battlefield: he rouses antagonism in the strong.
106 words made from the letters CORUSES
3 letter words made from CORUSES:ceo, cer, cos, cro, cue, cur, eos, esr, ore, res, roc, roe, rue, sec, sos, sou, sse, sue, sur, sus, uro, use.
4 letter words made from CORUSES:cero, core, coss, coue, crue, crus, cure, cuss, ecru, eous, eros, euro, oser, oseu, oure, rose, ross, roue, rous, rues, ruse, seor, seso, sore, sour, suco, suer, sues, suor, suos, sure, suro, user, uses, ussr.
5 letter words made from CORUSES:cerus, coeus, cores, corse, corus, coser, coses, cossu, coues, cours, couse, cress, creus, cross, cruse, cuero, cuers, cures, curse, curso, cusso, ecrus, oecus, orcus, osser, ossur, resus, reuss, roues, rouse, ruess, rusco, ruses, russe, score, scour, scurs, scuse, soeur, sores, sorus, souse, sucre, suero, suers, surco, sures, useco, users.