What is the correct spelling for COS?
This word (Cos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COS
- cob Still, the latter took his corn-cob pipe from his lips, and became attentive when he saw his face.
- cog Blount tried the shift of every man who has ever stepped aside out of the plain path of rectitude; he told himself morosely that he had nothing to do with Gryson's past; that he had taken no retainer from the Montana authorities; that the criminal was merely a cog in a wheel which was grinding toward a righteous end, and as such should be permitted to serve his turn.
- col She belonged to Col .
- coo The pigeons coo amorously upon the sills outside, and even thrust their pretty heads into the breakfast-room, demanding plaintively their daily crumbs; but no one heeds.
- cop They were being polite about it, but it was clear that it was still a cop and prisoner situation.
1 words made from the letters COS
3 letter words made from COS:cos.