What is the correct spelling for COSE?
This word (Cose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COSE
- bose -Merange, Estafete, Gazelle, Hirondelle, Topaze, Beaucir, Euroquoise, Decidee, Jouvencelle, Tonguille, Amaranthe, Fauvette, Legere, Encelade, Etoile, Fine, Doris, Brestoise, Mouche, Bella Helene, Eugenie, Tafne, Parisienne, Gentille, Ibir, Mignonne, Souris, Egle, Iris, Papeiti, Sultan, Agathe, Touronnaise, Daphne, Levrette, Bose , Dorade.
- case He didn't answer, and I walked away softly, so as not to disturb him in case he'd gone to sleep already. I'm leavin' again, help me pack my case I'll be a long time, in another place – Leavin' again (again!) by foghat
- close He came up close to the stranger. The dream came so close And now when the day's gone Everyone knows I can't – Before the Day's Gone by Sophie Zelmani
- coke The bluster of Attorney-General Coke roared around him without effect.
- cole Blow lak not'ing I never see, Blow lak le diable he was mak' grande tour; De snow come down lak wan avalanche, An' cole !
- come Now you have come again.
- cone He dodged a pine cone which the Irishman threw at him.
- cope For a minute, after he had taken his seat, he eyed his knife, fork, and napkin, as a labourer might a load that he had to lift, measuring the difficulties he must cope with; then he gave his head a resolute nod, and set to work.
- copse And a neat little copse by the house all pretty to look at, birch and willow-I'll plant a bit more other side of the house when I've time.
- core There's no saving Clo; she's bad to the core , and I'm devilish glad she's gone, for I shall get a little peace now.
- Chose I shut my eyes, and prayed to be directed, and chose Hillford.