What is the correct spelling for COSMILOGICAL?
This word (Cosmilogical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COSMILOGICAL
- cosmological The number of objects is, indeed, too small to allow us to draw any cosmological conclusions from this distribution, but we shall find in the following many similar instances regarding objects that are principally accumulated along the Milky Way and are scanty at the galactic poles.
- cosmologist Francesco Bruno (born 1968), Italian sport shooter Francesco Faà di Bruno, Italian mathematician and priest Frank Bruno (born 1961), boxer, Gioia Bruno, musician Giordano Bruno (died 1600), Italian philosopher, priest, cosmologist , and occultist, executed for heresy Giovanni Bruno, Italian footballer Giuliana Bruno, academic and art writer J.
- seismological As the words fell upon her ears, and she looked into the good-looking, cheerful face of the man, all Helen's feelings underwent a shock, as though a mighty seismological upheaval were going on inside her.
- sociological It has been often asked whether poetry should deal with moral subjects, sociological questions, and philosophical ideas.
- zoological It is no doubt very appalling and amusing to hear a young girl-cynic say, as she points to a hideous monkey in a zoological gardens-"He only wants a little money to be just like a man!"