What is the correct spelling for COSSTS?
This word (Cossts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COSSTS
- costs That's what I'll do if it costs as much.
- casts The old man casts an angry glance at his son, as if to say: "Do you see?"
- corsets First I went to see Madam Courtier for corsets .
- coasts Demosthenes was instructed first to sail round with Charicles and to operate with him upon the coasts of Laconia, and accordingly sailed to Aegina and there waited for the remainder of his armament, and for Charicles to fetch the Argive troops.
- joists There was a chimney, a triangular piece of roof, a quarter of the inside of one second-floor room, with all the boards gone and half the joists gone, and the others either hanging down perpendicular or sticking up at an angle of forty-five.