What is the correct spelling for COUBLE?
This word (Couble) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUBLE
- cable Nevertheless, he knew where were concealed the arms brought out into the North Sea by Captain Cable in the Minnie. Put your money on the table, we could battle on cable – John Blaze by Big Punisher feat. Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Nas, Raekwon
- cobble What does the law cobble ?
- cobbler However accomplished he might become, the cobbler was, and remained, a poor creature with a pitchy snout and a big behind!
- cobol COBOL was designed in 1959 by CODASYL and was partly based on previous programming language design work by Grace Hopper, commonly referred to as "the (grand)mother of COBOL".
- cole Towards the end of the last century Horse radish was known in England as Red cole , and in the previous century it was eaten habitually at table, sliced, with vinegar.
- corbel The precentor was indeed very angry, and the first person he met, and to whom he poured out his indignation, was Master William Pontington, the canon, who had been one of the last to admit the possibility of the prentice being allowed to undertake the carving of a corbel .
- couple And so the mother begged me to go away as soon as I could, that the young couple might return.
- cowbell Through the open casement floated the sounds of a summer morning; the chorus of birds; the tinkle of a cowbell in some distant meadow, and the hum of the busy insects.
- cube Sliding over upon me came Drake and the pony- The cube tilted, gently, playfully-and with the slightest of jars the three of us stood beside it on the floor, we two men gaping at it in renewed wonder, and the little beast stretching its legs, lifting its feet and whinnying with relief.
- double The last water we had met was over 150 miles away; the next might be double that distance.
- gable The gable showed above the trees, and I pointed it out to him.
- gobble And they had to gobble it up,-every bit of it.
- gobbler Then something happened which caused Turkey Gobbler to forget his hunger.
- joule Ludwig August Colding (13 July 1815 – 21 March 1888) was a Danish civil engineer and physicist who articulated the principle of conservation of energy contemporaneously with, and independently of, James Prescott Joule and Julius Robert von Mayer though his contribution was largely overlooked and neglected.
- noble Wilson, it's like you to be noble -splendid.
- rouble There are also credit notes of 100, 25, 10, 5, 3 and 1 rouble .
- ruble 25 ruble ) coin; it weighed twice as much and was thus valued 12 times higher.
- Cobbled He had lived in the capital city of the kingdom and, by his own account, cobbled for the queen and the princesses.
- Coulee Retracing our steps for a quarter of a mile, and taking a cut-off through the sage brush, we followed another trail upon our right up through a steep, dry coulee.
46 words made from the letters COUBLE
3 letter words made from COUBLE:bel, ceo, cob, col, cub, cue, cul, leo, leu, lob, luo.
5 letter words made from COUBLE:belco, boucl, boule, buceo, coule, leuco, lobue, lubec.
4 letter words made from COUBLE:belo, belu, bleu, bloc, blue, boel, bole, bouc, boue, buco, cebu, club, clue, cole, coue, cube, lebo, lobe, loeb, loeu, loue, lube, luce, obec, obel, ubol, uleb.