What is the correct spelling for COUBLED?
This word (Coubled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUBLED
- cobble With the greatest speed they put on and smoothed down the pretty clothes, singing: 'Now we're boys so fine and neat, Why cobble more for other's feet?
- coddled She is sixteen now, and has to leave school because her chest is delicate, and she has come home to be coddled .
- coiled When supper was ready Pup had his share, then, feeling that the duties of the day were now satisfactorily accomplished, he coiled himself up at his master's feet, and went to sleep.
- cooled Nor did he excuse himself after he had cooled .
- could So up and to my office a little, but being at it all day I could not do much there.
- coupled Baker that their names have been coupled together ever since she was a baby.
- couplet For the ensuing six there is more licence; they may, or may not, at pleasure, close with a couplet .
- curled "Because, when the rest of you squirrels are out and about, he is curled up in a little ball in his nest, fast asleep.
- doublet But Scrub, feeling cold for want of his coat, put on the leathern doublet without asking or caring whence it came.
- gabled The Three Tranters Inn, a many-gabled, mediaeval building, constructed almost entirely of timber, plaster, and thatch, stood close to the line of the roadside, almost opposite the churchyard, and was connected with a row of cottages on the left by thatched outbuildings.
- garbled How often a garbled account has been given, and yet the whole was so terribly simple!
- goblet A horseman, of elegant appearance, had just ridden up, and halted in the middle of the road; where the landlord-apparently without orders, and as if accustomed to the service,-was helping him to a goblet of wine.
- Cabled It was his habit to drop in from time to time to see the vice-consul and to get the latest official news to be cabled to his paper.
- Clubbed "In other words," commented Carrados, "there will be disturbances at half-a-dozen disaffected places, a few unfortunate police will be clubbed to death, and possibly worse things may happen.
- Cobbled Occasionally the cobbled streets became the scene of an unwonted animation when young French recruits celebrated their call to the colours by marching down the streets arm-in-arm singing ribald songs, or a squad of sullen German prisoners were marched up them on their way to the prison, within which they vanished amid the imprecations of the crowd.
- Gabbled The negro guards hung back and gabbled together, but Manuel turned upon them fiercely with uplifted switch.
- Gobbled As for Sir John, he sat at dinner like a pig, and gobbled and ate and drank, smacking his lips all the while, but with hardly a word to either her or Mrs. Greenfield or to Barnaby True; but with a sour, sullen air, as though he would say, "Your damned victuals and drink are no better than they should be, but I must eat 'em or nothing."
120 words made from the letters COUBLED
3 letter words made from COUBLED:bed, bel, bod, bud, ceo, cob, col, cub, cud, cue, cul, deb, dec, dle, doc, doe, dol, dub, due, duo, edo, eld, lcd, led, leo, leu, lob, luo, ode, oed, old.
5 letter words made from COUBLED:bedol, belco, blude, boucl, bould, boule, buceo, budel, cloud, clude, clued, could, coule, decou, doble, docle, dolce, duboc, leuco, lobed, lobue, loued, lubec, lubed, ouled.
4 letter words made from COUBLED:bedu, belo, belu, bleu, bloc, blod, blue, bode, bodu, boel, bold, bole, bouc, boue, buco, bude, budo, cebu, clod, club, clue, code, cold, cole, coud, coue, cube, debo, delo, delu, deol, deul, doel, dole, doub, dube, duce, duco, duel, dule, dulo, duoc, eudo, lebo, leud, lobe, lode, loeb, loeu, loud, loue, lube, luce, lude, ludo, obec, obel, odel, odle, olde, oude, ould, ubol, uleb.