What is the correct spelling for COUGHINGS?
This word (Coughings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUGHINGS
- coughing Blood and froth stood upon his lips and at times convulsions of coughing seized him, and more froth and blood were expelled.
- cummings It was Jane Cummings -First Violin who discovered Bartock's identity.
- Coins Gain and loss, dollars and cents, are not the coins current in the spiritual world.
- Coughs This symptom is more noticeable when the animal coughs.
- cousins And will you please say good-bye for us to-to Mrs. Venables and your cousins ?
- roughens "I fancy the wind is setting inshore moderately fresh, and he wants us to come off before it roughens the water," said Nasmyth.
- carvings In a corner are some fragments of stone mouldings and wood carvings like the panel of an ancient pew.
- comings There were less fearsome comings and goings.
- toughens Working around branding fires toughens 'em some."
- coatings Cakes also were offered us, of which I picked out those which had the least mauve and yellow coatings .
- coverings He is not content with the skin that nature has given him; he has made himself an infinite variety of complicated coverings .
- cuttings He handed her a great bundle of newspaper cuttings , and, begging her to give him her views upon the yellow leaflet before lunch-time, he turned with alacrity to his different sheets of paper and his different bottles of ink.
- coffins Before he left the vault he turned to examine the coffins at which the stranger had been gazing.
- goings Everyone knows about Lottie's goings -on, and you can see how people treat them-her and her mother.
- copings It is built of freestone, the corners and copings of cut granite; the facade is covered with handsome carvings, on which they spent more than twenty thousand francs; the windows are plate glass with a new style of fastening called 'cremona.
284 words made from the letters COUGHINGS
5 letter words made from COUGHINGS:cghgi, chino, chios, chiou, chogs, chons, chugg, chugs, chuni, cions, ciosu, cious, coggs, cohns, coign, coing, cough, couns, cuing, cuong, ghosi, ghosn, ghous, gigon, gihon, ginch, gings, ginsu, goghs, gogic, going, goins, gonch, gongs, gonic, gonus, gosch, goshi, goshu, gough, gouin, guhng, guion, gushi, gusin, higos, hings, hiong, hiung, hoggs, hogni, hogun, hoing, hongi, hongs, honig, honus, hosni, houng, hsing, hsung, hugin, hugon, hugos, husic, husin, huson, icons, incus, ingos, ishun, isogg, isoun, iunch, nguoi, nicho, nighs, nisou, noggs, noshi, nosuh, nucis, oggin, oguni, ohing, onuci, oshin, oshun, osugi, ouchi, schio, schon, schou, schug, scion, shigu, shing, shino, shion, shogi, shoin, shong, shoni, shoun, shugo, shung, signo, sihon, singu, siong, sochi, sohni, sonic, souci, sough, soung, sugoi, uncos, unoci, uschi, ushio, using.
4 letter words made from COUGHINGS:cgnu, chig, chin, choi, chon, chou, chug, chui, chuo, cing, cohn, coin, cons, cosh, cung, cuon, ghio, gign, gigo, gihn, gion, gish, gius, gnus, gogh, gogi, gogs, gohn, gois, gong, gons, gonu, guhn, gung, gush, higo, hing, hino, hisn, hogg, hogi, hogs, hsun, hugg, hugi, hugo, hugs, huic, hung, huni, husi, husn, icon, icsh, iggo, igno, igon, inch, ings, inhg, insh, inus, iong, iuno, ncoh, ngog, ngoh, ngoi, nicu, nigg, nigh, noch, nogg, nosh, nous, nsui, nuoc, ochs, oghi, ogin, onus, oshu, osun, ough, oung, scun, shin, shio, shiu, shou, shui, shun, shuo, sigh, sign, sing, sion, snog, snoh, snug, sogn, song, sonu, such, suco, sugh, sugi, sugo, suin, sung, suoi, suon, uggs, ughi, ugni, ugoh, unco, ungo, unho, unio, uong, ushi.
3 letter words made from COUGHINGS:cgs, chi, cio, cis, cns, cog, con, cos, gig, gin, gnu, gui, gun, hcg, hin, hog, hug, hun, hus, icu, igg, inh, ion, iou, iso, ngu, nig, nog, nsc, nsu, oui, sic, sin, soh, son, sou, sun, unh, uni, uns.