What is the correct spelling for COUGHTS?
This word (Coughts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUGHTS
- costs To get things done in this way for a hundred thousand children costs less in time and money than to do the necessary things for one thousand children.
- Coughed Occasionally he coughed behind his hands apologetically.
- Coughs In addition to children's diseases, there were coughs and colds and sore throats and pains in the stomach and constipation and diarrhea, which the children shared with their adults.
- cuts Bartlett cuts him off.
- counts He counts again: "Four sons and five daughters."
- forgets Who in Friendship had not heard the name, and who, save one who keeps her own thoughts and forgets to give back greeting, would not on the instant have remembered it?
- fights He fights well, but he is still the politician.
- coats Here they removed their coats and rolled up their shirt-sleeves.
- coots We were two middle-aged old coots -though still in our forties and not altogether blind to a pretty face-and yet the oldest people on the boat.
- Colts Yonder were colts running wild; there were more than he required at present.
- cubits The palm's straight trunk shot up twenty cubits above the roof's level, and, after the manner of the date palm's growth, bore no branches, such as the doum palm has.
- courts "We might fight the matter in the courts , it is true," said he.
- coasts If, therefore, in maritime war, you wish permanent defences for your coasts , rely exclusively upon stationary works, if the conditions admit, not upon floating batteries which have the weaknesses of ships.
- cots I used to try to keep my eyes upon the ground, to avoid the sight of those smashed faces, and blinded eyes, and tattered bodies, lying each side of me in the hospital cots , or in the stretchers set upon the floor between them.
- covets He was in love, of course, with the great houses that Messer Folco owned, with the broad lands that fattened Messer Folco's vineyards; for though he had houses of his own and broad lands in abundance, wealth ever covets wealth.
- cruets Of the cruets containing wine and water for the celebration we have already written.
- COMETS Some natures, like comets, make strange orbits, and return from far.
- comfits His attention was attracted by her strange sad beauty: and a friend who sat by him, and was a connection of the husband's, threw comfits at her to make her return his gaze, warning him at the same time to do nothing which could compromise her.
- jousts "Nay, for the jousts and single combat," cried Heinz excitedly.
- coverts She saw a beautiful country of green fields, where lambs skipped and played; gardens filled with flowers, and orchards with clouds of bloom, where bees hummed all day long and birds sang in the leafy coverts .
123 words made from the letters COUGHTS
3 letter words made from COUGHTS:cgs, cog, cos, cot, cst, cut, gut, hcg, hog, hot, hug, hus, hut, oct, otc, out, soh, sot, sou, sth, thc, tho, tog, tsh, tug, utc.
5 letter words made from COUGHTS:chogs, chugs, coths, cough, couth, custo, ghost, ghous, gosch, gosht, goshu, gotch, gucht, gusto, gutch, houts, hugos, oucht, ought, ougth, schou, schug, schut, scout, shout, shugo, shuto, souct, sough, south, stoch, sucht, sutch, thugs, tosch, touch, tough.
4 letter words made from COUGHTS:chou, chug, chuo, chut, cosh, cost, cots, cuts, goht, goth, gout, gthu, gush, gust, guth, guto, guts, hogs, host, hout, hugo, hugs, huot, huts, ochs, oshu, oths, otus, ough, oust, scot, scut, shot, shou, shuo, shut, stoh, stuh, such, suco, sugh, sugo, suto, tcsh, thog, thou, thug, thus, toch, togs, tohu, tosh, tous, tsou, tugh, tugs, tuho, tuoh, tush, ugoh.