What is the correct spelling for COUHLIN?
This word (Couhlin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUHLIN
- calling You have been calling Orion again and again, at first in terror and then so tenderly. My job was calling, my life was falling – Happy by n.e.r.d.
- clan "I speak to you not as a Frenchman nor as an Englishman," said Tayoga, "but as a warrior of the clan of the Bear of the nation Onondaga, of the great League of the Hodenosaunee. You are a very noble man Descended from a noble clan – Caballero by arabesque
- cline A cline with a steep slope is said to have a small, or narrow, width, while shallower cline s have larger widths.
- cling An angry man will often cling to his anger because his anger has been spoken; he will do evil because he has threatened evil, and is ashamed to be better than his words.
- cobbling A sort of cobbling trade, Miss Elizabeth - the trade of the law.
- cochin Father Borri, in his account of Cochin China, describes the effect of a lunar eclipse upon several scholars in the city of Nuoecman in the province of Pulucambi.
- cohan Cohan, Petitioner v.
- coiling With a needle and fine thread of raffia, make the button firm; then keep on coiling around the button and, as each row is added, tack it to the preceding row by pushing the needle in and out at right angles with the braid, so that the stitch may be invisible.
- coin The coin broke in halves.
- Carlin Mr. Carlin finally disposed of the coal business, and his wife dreamt of the workhouse all night and scolded herself for her lack of faith all the morning.
- Coaling The coaling difficulty was overcome by taking colliers with the fleet, contracting with a German firm to send large coal-laden steamers to various points on the route selected, and straining to the utmost the benevolent neutrality of France, and using her colonial ports as halting places on the way. There was some difficulty in recruiting a sufficient number of engineer officers, and of stokers who could manage the novel tubular boilers of the new battleships, and the fleet was undoubtedly handicapped by the inexperience of its engine-room and stokehold staff.
- Coddling Bruce was proverbially a bad patient, and would never submit to what he called coddling.
- Cohen Cohen was apoplectic, and Ashley is young and powerful.
92 words made from the letters COUHLIN
3 letter words made from COUHLIN:chi, cio, cli, col, con, cul, hin, hun, icu, ilo, inh, ion, iou, lin, luo, nil, oil, oui, unh, uni.
5 letter words made from COUHLIN:chilo, chino, chiou, choli, chulo, chuni, culin, holic, houli, hulin, hulon, iunch, lihou, louhi, luchi, lucin, luino, lunch, nicho, ochil, ohlin, onuci, ouchi, ulchi, ulich, unoci.
4 letter words made from COUHLIN:chin, choi, chon, chou, chui, chuo, clio, clon, clun, cohn, coil, coin, coln, cuon, hilo, hilu, hino, holi, huic, huli, huni, icon, inch, inlo, inul, iuno, lihn, lino, lion, loch, lohn, loin, luch, luhn, luin, ncoh, nicu, noch, noli, noul, nuoc, olic, ulin, unco, unho, unio.