What is the correct spelling for COULMN?
This word (Coulmn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COULMN
- calumny The effect of energetic, uncompromising calumny has rarely been more strikingly illustrated than in the case of this statesman.
- colon The "three pauses, comma, colon , and periode," with the interrogative point, appear to have been all which were known to Puttenham.
- column Of course he turned first to the "Latest Intelligence" column .
- columnar If, at times, I dream behind all this a grove, with now and then one of its broad, steepling or columnar trees pushed forward upon the lawn, it is only there that I see anything so stalwart as a pine or so rigid as a spruce.
- columned Columned halls with coffered ceilings stretched out in a long vista as in a museum.
- coulomb Thanks to small sized quantum dots of only few nanometers, Coulomb blockade has been observed next above liquid helium temperature, up to room temperature.
- Colin I take it, Harley, that you are convinced of Colin Camber's innocence?
- Collin Samuel Bogart (2 April 1797 – 11 March 1861) was an itinerant Methodist minister and militia captain from Ray County, Missouri who played a prominent role in the 1838 Missouri Mormon War before later moving to Collin County, Texas, where he became a Texas Ranger and a member of the Texas State Legislature.
- Coleman "But, Thorny," she presently submitted, "isn't Peter Coleman in college?"
- columns Nevertheless, Washington decided to push on as rapidly as possible; and the troops having been formed in two columns , were now put in motion toward the enemy.