What is the correct spelling for COUMBUS?
This word (Coumbus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUMBUS
- columbus There's a new French place just down Columbus that needs checking out."
- crumbs He threw a few crumbs among them.
- combs "You will find new combs and hair brushes, and everything else you will require, on the dressing table, or on the washstand," Miss Meeke explained.
- combers Wool-combers, who worked next to a charcoal stove where they heated the teeth of the comb, were the most skilled of the cloth industry were hard to replace.
- cumbers The table, I noticed, was bare of the litter which usually cumbers the desk of a busy man.
- gumbos The butler's keys should be handed over to him; for Gumbo, not I thought with an over good grace, was to come with us to Virginia: having, it must be premised, united himself with Mrs. Molly in the bonds of matrimony, and peopled a cottage in my park with sundry tawny Gumbos .
46 words made from the letters COUMBUS
4 letter words made from COUMBUS:bmus, bomu, bosc, bouc, boum, bous, buco, bums, busu, buus, comb, ombu, scum, somu, suco, sumo, suum, ucom, umbo, usum.
3 letter words made from COUMBUS:bos, bum, bus, cob, com, cos, cub, cum, mob, msb, msc, mus, omb, sob, som, sou, sub, sum.
5 letter words made from COUMBUS:busco, cobus, combs, cumbo, mucus, musco, musou, ombus.