What is the correct spelling for COUME?
This word (Coume) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUME
- cam This "Standard turbine" was a combination of his former improvements, with the cover extending over top of the gate to prevent it from tilting, and an eccentric wheel working in cam yoke to open and close the gate.
- cameo For to her also the day had been one of happiness, as clear-cut in her memory as a cameo .
- cm striate, at first glabrous then cracked into squamules, sooty black; g. adnate, equally narrowed from stem to edge of p. pallid grey; s. 4-5 cm . blue, not punctate; sp. 10 x 6.
- coma At Marseilles she had spent her days in a state of coma .
- comb "I admit that I was mistaken about the comb , but I want to know why you didn't stop on your way up river?
- come Glad that you want to come with me?
- comer He closed the door and Zita watched him with an almost uncanny interest, then turned to the library to join Eva and the new-comer.
- comet Skilfully, he swung the long tube around to the direction of the comet .
- comte Come and dance, cried the Comte de Bauvan, and happen what will!
- gum This gum is a species of pitch, and is one of the most necessary materials in the making of a bark canoe.
- Came "It just came so.
- Comes Something-or somebody-comes through my room at night and goes out of the window."