What is the correct spelling for COUNINTING?
This word (Couninting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUNINTING
- connecting The boy Jamie, as he saw at once, would be the connecting -link between Elsie and himself.
- consenting I beg to thank you for your kindness in consenting to postpone my entering upon the duties of the important post assigned me until to-day, and to assure you that I am now ready to fulfil them to the best of my ability.
- continuing 2816. No doubt; but supposing it were not general, would that be a reason for continuing it in order that you might make a profit out of the goods you give for the hosiery?
- counting The amount of cooking required should always be borne in mind when counting the cost of a diet, as the fuel, time, and labor consumed in cooking vegetable articles of diet often bring up their expense much more nearly to that of meats than the cost of the raw material in the shops would lead us to expect.
- Canting Later, I discovered that the Crown-Prince had been the prime mover in the vile conspiracy to send the elderly Captain-General to prison and to the grave, for of this his words to me one day-a year afterwards-were sufficient proof: "It is a good job, Heltzendorff, that the Emperor rid himself at last of that canting old pest, Von Trautmann.
- Jointing After this the procedure is similar to that used in jointing two tubes of equal size.
- Commenting He had a newspaper in his hand, and seemed to be commenting on its contents, to the thorough conviction of mine host.
- Condoning Let us, then, pity the poor young man without condoning his offense.
- Confuting He began quoting Colney Durance with relish while sarcastically confuting the cynic, who found much pasture in these Gardens.
- Connoting It arises from the ambiguity of the copula, which, in addition to its proper office of a mark to show that an assertion is made, is also, as we have formerly remarked, a concrete word connoting existence.
- Containing 9345. Then the only book you have at Greenbank the ledger containing the accounts for shop goods furnished to your men?
- Covenanting We had what R.L.S. calls a "covenanting childhood."
- contenting Miss Sumner's amazement was so profound that for fully a minute she was mute, contenting herself with scrutinizing alternately the pie and the card that accompanied it.
183 words made from the letters COUNINTING
4 letter words made from COUNINTING:cgnu, cing, cnut, coin, conn, cuit, cung, cunt, cuon, cuti, gion, giti, goit, gonn, gonu, goti, gout, gunt, guti, guto, icon, igno, igon, iing, iino, iiun, ingi, innu, inti, inui, iong, itno, itoi, iton, iuni, iuno, ngoi, ngon, nicu, ning, nito, nong, nonn, nonu, noun, nout, nuit, nunc, nung, nunn, nuno, nuoc, nuon, ogin, onni, otic, oung, ting, tion, toci, togi, toun, tuin, tung, tuni, tuno, tuoi, ugni, uict, unco, ungo, unio, unit, unni, unti, uong.
5 letter words made from COUNINTING:cinto, cioni, citgo, coign, coing, conti, count, cuing, cuito, cuong, gitin, gonic, gonin, gouin, guion, guiot, gunto, gutin, icing, incut, ingot, inion, innit, inonu, intuc, inuit, ionic, ionut, itogi, iunno, ngiti, ngoni, nguni, nguoi, nguon, nicin, nicon, nicot, nigon, nigun, ningi, ninon, ninti, nintu, niton, nonni, notin, ntini, nunno, nutin, oguni, oning, ontic, onuci, tigon, tincu, tingo, tinio, tiong, togni, toing, tonci, tonic, tonin, tunic, tunng, tuong, uninc, union, uniti, unoci, untii, untin.
3 letter words made from COUNINTING:cio, cog, con, cot, cut, gin, gnu, gui, gun, gut, icu, inn, ion, iou, ngu, nig, nit, nog, not, nun, nut, oct, otc, oui, out, tic, tin, tiu, tog, ton, tug, tun, uni, utc.