What is the correct spelling for COUNTE?
This word (Counte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUNTE
- canute When they count their sheep I imagine they talk like Alfred or Canute .
- connote How tremendously much they might connote , the visitor as a business man and a politician thoroughly appreciated, and his imagination did the occasion something more than justice.
- cornet The cornet was on his legs.
- count What is Count Morynski to you, or his escape either?
- counter Then he stepped out from behind the counter and faced her.
- county The young ladies withdrew, when the conversation turned on the state of the county and Lord Rosshill's fortunate escape.
- Counted Many times I have climbed a hill just off the great emigrant trail, and counted a hundred wagons and more ahead, and more than a hundred behind us."
- counts "The lady raised her calm, proud head, Though her tears fell one by one: 'Life counts not hours by joys or pangs, But just by duties done.
67 words made from the letters COUNTE
4 letter words made from COUNTE:cent, cnut, coen, cone, cote, coue, cunt, cuon, cute, ecto, ento, noce, note, nout, nuoc, nute, once, ouen, tecn, tone, toun, tuen, tune, tuno, ueno, unco, utne.
5 letter words made from COUNTE:centu, cnote, count, cueto, cuneo, ecton, netco, nocte, oncet, ounce, outen, tecno, tenco.
3 letter words made from COUNTE:ceo, con, cot, cue, cut, ect, ent, eon, etc, nec, neo, net, not, nut, oct, one, otc, out, tec, ten, toe, ton, tun, utc, ute.
6 letter words made from COUNTE:cuento, econut.