What is the correct spelling for COURAS?
This word (Couras) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COURAS
- cords Beat up fords And songs with only 2 or 3 cords – Mississippi Love by heartland
- corps And there's silent old men from the Corps What did they say when they shipped you away To fight somebody's Hollywood war? – Dress Blues by Jason Isbell
- courage Auraient-ils encore la rage Et tout le courage – Face Au Combat by Willy Denzey
- crass The head of this pleasant sport was one Comber, a large, pale-faced boy, some years older than his place in the school justified, but of a crass stupidity, a greedy stomach and a vicious cruelty.
- curacy Robert Francis Wilson, a first-class Oriel man, to whom the curacy of Hursley had been offered, "Now remember if you become Keble's curate, you will lose all chance of preferment for life."
- Cowries He identified cowries, whelks, and some excellent specimens of Triton's horn.
- Curios It was Bobby Boynton and Andy Black, who were evidently setting forth in jinrikishas alone, Mrs. Weston and the other young people remaining to inspect the fascinating array of curios that were being displayed on the pavement.
- Colas When your friend Colas brought me my broth he did not notice that my cell was unlocked,-and there you are!"
- Auras Observation, together with information otherwise obtained, renders it obvious that one essential condition of psychological control is, that the magnetisms or auras of the controlling mind shall, at the time, be, in the mass of its operative qualities and powers, stronger than, or positive to, any other person's spheres, auras, or emanations amid which the control is either to be taken or held on to.
- Cobras I exclaimed, and jumped aside for all I was worth, and the next moment was laughing at myself for not recollecting that cobras were not common objects in the London streets.
- Comas You were in one of those typical Dykart fever comas when we brought you in last night."
- Corals It forms a quarto volume, containing some sixty pages of text, with twenty-two plates, illustrative of corals and coral structure, and a map of Southern Florida with its reefs and keys.
- Corns "A bargain," he would whisper in an awed voice, nodding gravely at the opposite bulkhead, as he sat in his room with his feet in a bucket of hot water, for this was his way with corns.
- codas Caroline, like a horse who has just been touched up by the lash, starts off anew, and with the animation of one of Rossini's codas : "Yes, it's a very neat idea, to put your wife out in the country so that you may spend the day as you like at Paris.
- okras Put in the required quantity of sliced okras , cover and cook for fifteen minutes.
- corks Then Hyde and Mary had a game of battledore, and she watched them tossing the gayly painted corks , until amid their light laughter and merry talk she fell asleep.
66 words made from the letters COURAS
3 letter words made from COURAS:arc, car, cos, cro, cur, oar, oas, oca, ras, roc, sac, sou, sur, uca, uro, usa.
5 letter words made from COURAS:arcus, arous, carso, coras, corus, coura, cours, cuora, curso, orcus, oscar, rasco, rocas, rosca, rusca, rusco, sacro, sauro, scour, soura, surco, uarco, uraco, uraos, usora.
4 letter words made from COURAS:asur, auro, cars, cora, coua, crau, crus, orca, raus, rosa, rous, saor, saru, scar, soar, soua, sour, suao, suar, suco, suor, sura, suro, uaoc, urca.