What is the correct spelling for COURASE?
This word (Courase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COURASE
- coarse And Edna, clasping Ellen's big, kind, coarse hand, went down stairs.
- corpse "Like a corpse ," he admitted.
- courage Maybe, he thought, it would help with the courage .
- course 9353. Then, of course , you have a fish-book?
- courser Meanwhile Clifford's comrade, profiting by the surprise and sudden panic of the officer, was already out of reach, and darting across the common, he and his ragged courser speedily vanished.
- crass Those of them that I have seen represent crass ignorance quite as often as scholarship.
- craze Instead, he went over to a glass case where were kept a number of fine old snuff-boxes collected by Theophilus Joy before there was a craze for such things.
- crease But Holt took him at his word, and carried the books away, and succeeded in persuading Hugh that it was better not to look at volumes which he really almost knew by heart, and every crease , stain, and dog's-ear of which brought up fresh in his mind his old visions of foreign travel and adventure.
- cruise Now, in the rush of events following Harry's return from his strange cruise on the Betsy Jane, he had quite forgotten about Raoul Duval's map.
- cruse My head has turned into a veritable widow's cruse .
- curacy And talking of the pulpit, Barmby is off to the East, has accepted a Shoreditch curacy , Skepsey tells me.
- curare We care for patients, that is the real etymological significance of the Latin curare , we do not cure diseases in the modern sense that has come to be given to that term, of completely removing the materies morbi and setting the patient on his feet once more just as well as he was before his illness.
- curate The two well-built young men, one a minor canon, the other a curate , lounging in their flannels, clever-faced, honest-eyed, could have been bred nowhere but in English public schools and at Oxford or Cambridge.
- curse Unless you could return them their sight with their life they would curse you for disturbing them.
- Cowries The woman was not a little surprised to see hillocks of cowries, of pice, of eight-anna pieces, of rupees, and last of all a lofty hill of gold-mohurs.
- Cobras I saw a man from one of the little brotherhoods of the Vindhas breathe a nest of cobras into repose; also I have seen other brothers pass through places where the deadly little karait is supposed to watch and wait and turn red-eyed."
- courses Between the courses the hostess and two of the women seated with her rise and change seats with others.
- cures Their little holding was the highest lying in the district, and it became famed for having that pure mountain air which cures people suffering from their lungs or nerves, better than any yet discovered medicine; every year they had as many summer visitors, from town, and even from abroad, as they could accommodate.
- courts "There isn't anybody that can help me, because Blount is in control of the courts .
- cores I have only these three cores and these skins.
183 words made from the letters COURASE
3 letter words made from COURASE:ace, aec, arc, are, car, ceo, cer, cos, cro, cue, cur, ear, eos, era, esr, oar, oas, oca, ore, ras, res, roc, roe, rue, sac, sea, sec, sou, sue, sur, uca, uro, usa, use.
5 letter words made from COURASE:aceos, acero, aceso, acres, acuse, arcus, arous, aures, caeso, cares, caroe, carso, cauer, cause, ceras, cerus, coeus, coras, cores, corse, corus, coser, coues, coura, cours, couse, creus, cruse, cuero, cuers, cuora, curae, cures, curse, curso, easco, ecrus, ecusa, eorsa, eruca, euroa, ocesa, oecus, oesau, orcus, oscar, ouaer, ourea, rasco, rocas, rosca, rosea, roues, rouse, rseau, rusca, rusco, sacer, sacro, saeco, sauce, sauer, sauro, scare, score, scour, scrae, seora, soare, soeur, soura, suare, sucre, sueca, suero, surae, surco, uarco, uraco, uraos, urase, ureas, ursae, useco, usora.
4 letter words made from COURASE:acer, acre, aero, areo, ares, arse, asur, auer, auro, care, cars, case, cero, cora, core, coua, coue, crau, crue, crus, cure, ecru, eous, eros, esau, euro, orca, oser, oseu, oure, race, rase, raue, raus, rosa, rose, roue, rous, ruea, rues, ruse, saor, saru, saue, scar, sear, seor, soar, sore, soua, sour, suao, suar, suco, suea, suer, suor, sura, sure, suro, uaoc, urca, urea, user.