What is the correct spelling for COUSIAN?
This word (Cousian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUSIAN
- asian "From the Asian kings, and Parthian amongst these; From India and the golden Chersonese, And utmost Indian isle Taprobane * * * * * Dusk faces with white silken turbans wreathed;" Slid off to the next Asian She said, "What you do?" I said, "What?" She said, "You know your occupation?" – Me Or The Papes by Jeru The Damaja
- cassia Along with these, and nearly related to them, are found several species of Cassia , having from two to four or five pairs of foliola which are narrow, but their footstalks are without vertical compression, and their foliola are caducous, chiefly in those, however, which have only two pairs.
- cation The cation itself is a metal ammine complex with six ammonia molecules as ligands on the cobalt atom.
- caucasian Of all the odd myths that have arisen in the scientific world, the "Caucasian mystery," invented quite innocently by Blumenbach, is the oddest. Of the Negro Persuasion Devoted his life To become a caucasian He stopped eating pork – You Are What You Is by Frank Zappa
- causing The breeze was still blowing as fresh as in the morning, but we were now running directly away from it, and the cruiser was going literally as fast as the wind, causing the sails to be rather a hindrance than a help.
- caution And so went we forward, with a new caution .
- cochin To this Grenville somewhat coolly assented, remarking that the differences were fundamental and could not be concealed, and that his confidence in the Addington Cabinet was irretrievably destroyed by a treaty which ceded to France Martinique, Malta, Minorca, the Cape, Cochin China, and all the Dutch settlements.
- cochran Dr. John Cochran was appointed by Washington surgeon-general of the army.
- coffin The guard locked the shed whenever he left the pier, and the coffin had to be at hand always so that Jan would not be compelled to wait for it.
- cohan The United States Postal Service issued a 15-cent commemorative stamp honoring Cohan on the anniversary of his centenary, July 3, 1978.
- cohesion They were powerful bodies with a strong bond of cohesion , having large interests in the country.
- coin Thornton seemed rather puzzled, but he jingled some coin in his pocket and pulled out a five dollar bill and some change.
- collusion Evangelists, honesty of, I, 12 character of, I, 13, 14 motives of, I, 15 ability of, I, 18 candor of, I, 20-24 discrepancies of, I, 29-33 corroborative elements of narrative of, I, 34-39 impossibility of collusion among, I, 38 conformity of narrative of, with human experience, I, 39 coincidence of testimony of, with collateral circumstances, I, 52-67 narrative of, confirmed by profane historians, I, 56, 57
- Colin "Keep on all your clothes, Colin , my boy," he counselled.
- Collin Adam Benjamin (musician), American musician Albert Benjamin (1909–2006), Scottish bridge player Andre Benjamin (born 1975), American musician and actor; co-founder of Outkast Arthur Benjamin (1893–1960), Australian composer Asher Benjamin (1773–1845), American architect Collin Benjamin (born 1978), Namibian footballer Emmanuel Benjamin (born 1955), Indian cricketer François Benjamin (born 1962), Canadian politician Floella Benjamin (born 1949), British actor and businesswoman George Benjamin (composer) (born 1960), British composer Georges C.
- Conan Being Stories told by G. A. HENTY, G. MANVILLE FENN, A. CONAN DOYLE, W. W. JACOBS, D. KER, C. R. LOW, D. LAWSON JOHNSTONE, ANDREW BALFOUR, and others.
130 words made from the letters COUSIAN
3 letter words made from COUSIAN:ain, ani, ans, anu, can, cia, cio, cis, cns, con, cos, icu, ion, iou, iso, nsc, nsu, oas, oca, oui, sac, sic, sin, son, sou, sun, uca, uni, uns, usa.
4 letter words made from COUSIAN:ainu, anio, anus, aoun, asin, asio, cain, caiu, cans, ciao, coin, cons, coua, cuan, cuon, icao, icon, inca, inoa, inus, iuno, naso, nicu, noua, nous, nsui, nuoc, onca, onus, osun, saun, scan, scun, sian, siau, sion, sonu, soua, suan, suao, suco, suin, suoi, suon, uaoc, unco, unio.
5 letter words made from COUSIAN:anios, anous, ansco, asuni, aunis, caion, canio, canis, casio, causi, ciano, cinoa, ciona, cions, ciosu, cious, cosan, couns, iacon, iancu, icons, incas, incus, isoun, nisou, noica, nucis, ocain, onias, onuci, osani, oscan, osuna, ouais, ousia, sacoi, sanou, scion, siano, siuan, socan, sonic, souci, sucia, suica, suina, sunao, sunia, suona, uncos, unoci, usain, usian.