What is the correct spelling for COUSIES?
This word (Cousies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUSIES
- cousin You see your second cousin Wasted in a fight You say he had it coming You couldn't do it right – The Devil's Been Busy by traveling wilburys
- Houses Playing to packed houses and quiet as church mouses – Roll With The Wind by pavement
- Posies Two ladies have come with posies in tall silver vases and a white altar cloth for this table.
- curses The men looked surprised at this order, and uttered deep curses as they prepared to obey; for their wrath was roused, and they burned for revenge.
- cases And what is the result which follows in all the cases ?
- cousins He might possibly have found it not quite so easy to shock Miss Vavasor as some of his late country cousins .
- causes Something surely causes both the form of religion and the force of it?"
- rouses Dave sort o' rouses up at this an' fastens on Dan with his eyes, half truculent an' half amazed, same as if he's shocked at Dan's familiarity.
- courses After this, I think the College of William and Mary the best place to go through courses of Mathematics, Natural Philosophy in its different branches, and Law.
- guises His missionaries, who were inculcated with the idea that their first duty was to conceal their true sentiments and adapt themselves to the views of their auditors, appeared in many guises , and spoke, as it were, in a different language to each class.
- coaxes Just as Eve coaxes , or scolds, Adam into habits of neatness; as Adam coaxes , scolds or drives Eve into having his meals on time, thus developing her self-command and promptness; so they act and re-act upon each other to develop a thousand latencies of which they, and the onlookers, are more or less unconscious.
- cusses They seem like such lonesome, forgotten cusses .
63 words made from the letters COUSIES
3 letter words made from COUSIES:ceo, cio, cis, cos, cue, eos, ice, icu, ies, iou, iso, oui, sec, sic, sis, sos, sou, sse, sue, sus, use.
5 letter words made from COUSIES:ciose, ciosu, cious, coeus, coses, cossu, coues, couse, cusso, iesus, ioses, iseco, issue, isues, oecus, scuse, sices, sisco, socie, souci, souse, uisce, useco, ussie.
4 letter words made from COUSIES:coss, coue, cuss, eous, euoi, ices, icse, iesu, oseu, scsi, seoi, seso, sise, suco, sues, suoi, suos, uses.