What is the correct spelling for COUTNS?
This word (Coutns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COUTNS
- Corns It has grown up like callous shell round two fine ideals-suppression of the ego lest it trample on the corns of other people, and exaltation of the maxim: "Deeds before words."
- Cottons Because we all pay an additional price for our linen, muslin, and cottons, it is thought just that we should pay also an additional price for our corn.
- cuts The foolish young man reads that Napoleon slept only three or four hours at night-and he cuts down his hours of sleep.
- counts There are so many counts against us this month that the latest is positively dangerous in its present form.
- cousins Corry and Pen were compelled to leave their cousins to take care of themselves every day till after school-hours.
- coats With a backward glance towards the bed, Roden followed his companion, out of the room into the adjoining apartment where the nurse was sitting, and where their coats and hats lay on the bed.
68 words made from the letters COUTNS
3 letter words made from COUTNS:cns, con, cos, cot, cst, cut, not, nsc, nsu, nut, oct, otc, out, son, sot, sou, sun, ton, tun, uns, utc.
4 letter words made from COUTNS:cnut, cons, cost, cots, cunt, cuon, cuts, nous, nout, nuoc, nuts, onus, osun, otus, oust, scot, scun, scut, snot, sonu, stun, suco, suon, suto, tons, toun, tous, tsou, tuno, unco.
5 letter words made from COUTNS:const, couns, count, cunts, custo, nutso, scout, snout, souct, stoun, suton, tonus, tosun, touns, tsuno, uncos, utnsc.