What is the correct spelling for COVANT?
This word (Covant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COVANT
- cant Don't you insult human relations by dragging all this cant about buying and selling into it.
- canto It is in the fourth book or canto , page 335, note 1; the poet of the "Christiade" cites no authority.
- caveat Here I should perhaps interpolate yet another caveat .
- cogent But there is another, more cogent on my mind, though of a nature not to be explained in a public letter.
- cognate Richier, has generally been absorbed by the cognate Richard.
- convent They were walking in the white silence of the convent .
- convert I assure you I have no wish to convert the people; they are paying their rents very well now, and I think it absurd to upset them; and the fact of having received Cecilia into the Church might incline the priest very much towards us.
- cornet Kerrigan followed him note by note on the cornet .
- county The deliverer's name is County Council.
- jovian And the Jovian must be somewhere about!
- Can't You can't do anything with me; it isn't any use."
45 words made from the letters COVANT
3 letter words made from COVANT:act, ant, avo, can, cat, con, cot, cva, not, nov, oat, oca, oct, otc, tan, tao, ton, vac, van, vat.
4 letter words made from COVANT:avon, cant, coat, nato, nova, octa, onca, taco, taon, vano, vatc, vato, vona, vont.
5 letter words made from COVANT:canot, canto, caton, conta, cotan, covan, octan, octav, tanco, vanoc, votan.