What is the correct spelling for COVENAT?
This word (Covenat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COVENAT
- caveat We had news of Tom Trice's putting in a caveat against us, in behalf of his mother, to whom my uncle hath not given anything, and for good reason therein expressed, which troubled us also.
- cogent He would therefore be led to conclude that if the teleological interpretation of the facts were to be saved at all, it could only be so by taking a much wider view of the subject than was afforded by the particular cases of apparent design which at first appeared so cogent .
- convent "I am certain," he said, "that my sister is in a convent , and I shall be able to tell you the name of it when I return to Venice."
- convert Already I am a convert to one of her truths.
- cornet He knew every one, from Lord Wellington to the last-joined cornet ; and while upon a march, there was no piece of better fortune than to be asked to dine with him.
- count You see, we happen to know the Count ."
- coventry Taking a drag and driving through Kenilworth, Coventry and Stoneleigh, will give one delightful views of some of the most beautiful portions of England.
- covert A dark and sinister meaning lay covert in his words.
- covet As for high birth, thank Heaven and my ancestors I am well enough off in that respect; as for understanding, provided a woman is neither a dolt nor a simpleton, there is no need of her having a very subtle wit; in point of wealth, I am amply provided by my parents; but beauty is what I covet , with no other addition than virtue and good breeding.
148 words made from the letters COVENAT
3 letter words made from COVENAT:ace, act, aec, ane, ant, ate, avo, can, cat, ceo, con, cot, cva, eat, ect, ent, eon, eta, etc, nec, neo, net, not, nov, oat, oca, oct, one, otc, tan, tao, tea, tec, ten, toe, ton, vac, van, vat, vet.
5 letter words made from COVENAT:aceto, acone, aneto, atone, avent, avnet, canet, canoe, canot, cante, canto, caton, caven, cevat, cnote, coate, conta, cotan, covan, coven, covet, ecton, enact, enova, naevo, neato, netco, nocte, oaten, ocean, octan, octav, onate, oncet, ovate, tanco, tanec, tanev, taven, teano, tecno, tenco, tvone, vanoc, vatne, vecna, venac, venta, vento, vetco, veton, votan.
4 letter words made from COVENAT:acne, aeon, ante, aveo, avon, cane, cant, cave, cent, coat, coen, cone, cote, cove, ecto, ento, eoan, etna, evat, nato, nave, neat, neva, nevo, noce, noev, note, nova, nove, oate, octa, oena, oeta, onca, once, oven, taco, taon, tean, teav, tecn, toea, tone, vane, vano, vatc, vato, vena, veno, vent, veon, veto, voet, vona, vont, vote.