What is the correct spelling for COVENATE?
This word (Covenate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COVENATE
- caveat In the "Caveat Book" in the Record Office, p.
- cogent The reasons therein urged, drawn from my private affairs, are very cogent .
- cognate And the habit which is concerned with geometry and the cognate sciences I suppose that you would term understanding and not reason, as being intermediate between opinion and reason.
- confute This was plain language, at least; this was the case for the prosecution, stripped of all pedantic juggling; and Raleigh now drew himself together to confute these charges as best he might.
- connote There are also many details of modern everyday existence in China which may fairly be quoted to show that Chinese civilisation is not, after all, that comic condition of topsy-turvey-dom which the term usually seems to connote .
- convent In this waking condition, my mind naturally occupied itself with the discovery at the convent and with the events to which that discovery would in all probability lead.
- convert It was like a new convert trying to pray in public in one of the great camp meetings of the West; or to stand up before all his neighbors and confess his sins.
- converter Dec 21, 1886 1887 468,949 Converter System for Electric Railways .
- cornet It happened that he took up his cornet again shortly before Gallagher began his speech in which he declared himself a representative of the people of the locality.
- corvette She was so completely under the lee of the corvette that everything going on on deck was seen.
- count You may count on me, sir.
- counter And, indeed, please-please, believe me that it has been my very last wish to go counter in any way to your own plans.
- coventry Why art going to Coventry , Nick?
- covert But, fair damosel, ye shall ride on afore, yourself, and I will keep myself in covert , and if that he trouble you or distress you I shall be your rescue and learn him to be ruled as a knight.
- covet Of all the people I know, there are but two, besides my uncle, who do not either covet , or detest me.
- coveted Do they not give where nothing is wanted, however much may be coveted ?
- governed When asked if he would consent to be a candidate, he replied, in the spirit which had governed his whole life, never to seek and never to decline public service: "It must first be seen whether the people of the district will invite me to represent them.
- coverlet Give me a coverlet , dearest, that I may go away from you, for I should die here between love and cold if you made me abstain.
- Convened This assembly, reluctantly authorized by the Diet, convened May 18 in the free city of Frankfort.
179 words made from the letters COVENATE
3 letter words made from COVENATE:ace, act, aec, ane, ant, ate, avo, can, cat, ceo, con, cot, cva, eat, ect, eec, ene, ent, eon, eta, etc, eve, nec, nee, neo, net, not, nov, oat, oca, oct, one, otc, tan, tao, tea, tec, tee, ten, toe, ton, vac, van, vat, vet.
5 letter words made from COVENATE:acene, aceto, acone, aneto, atene, atone, avent, avnet, canet, canoe, canot, cante, canto, caton, caven, cente, cevat, cnote, coate, conta, cotan, covan, coven, covet, ctene, eaten, ecton, enact, enate, eneco, enova, event, evote, naevo, neato, neave, neeco, netco, nocte, oaten, ocean, octan, octav, onate, oncet, ovate, tanco, tanec, tanev, taven, teano, tecno, tence, tenco, teneo, tvone, vanoc, vatne, vecna, veeco, venac, vence, venet, venta, vente, vento, vetco, veton, votan.
4 letter words made from COVENATE:acne, aeon, ante, aveo, avon, cane, cant, cave, cene, cent, coat, coen, cone, cote, cove, ecto, eeto, ento, eoan, eteo, etna, evat, even, evoe, nato, nave, neat, nece, neva, nevo, noce, noev, note, nova, nove, oate, octa, oena, oeta, onca, once, oven, taco, taee, taon, tean, teav, tecn, teen, toea, tone, vane, vano, vatc, vato, veen, vena, veno, vent, veon, veto, voet, vona, vont, vote.