What is the correct spelling for COVO?
This word (Covo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COVO
- coco Madame Duponceau was delighted with the verses, and said to the boy, after giving him a kiss: "Go and find the maid, and tell her to give you Coco to play with."
- coho Coho closing upon them, obliged the officer to strike him with his piece, which made him retire.
- coo The Stork at the fountain was now singing an odd little song in a soft, coo ing voice, and as Dot listened she caught the following words: Coo -oo-oo, Coo -oo-oo!
- cove The rock made a sort of cove , towards which I sailed in full confidence that the water there would be smooth.
- Como Caninius Rufus was a neighbour of Pliny at Como .
- COLO Again Washington was a chance visitor in 1790, when, as part of a picnic, he "dined on a dinner provided by Mr. Marriner at the House lately Colo .