What is the correct spelling for CRAD?
This word (Crad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRAD
- brad Brad did not blame his friend for he knew he had tried his best.
- cad In one of Gilbert's poems in praise of wine are the lines: Cocoa is a cad and coward, Cocoa is a vulgar beast.
- card "Be so good as to give my card to Mr. Delamayn.
- chad Already Chad had schooled himself for the parting with Jack, and but for this he must-little man that he was-have burst into tears.
- clad The freedman, a tall, weather-beaten greybeard, simply clad , who looked like a pilot, was waiting outside the sick-room.
- crab It was quite a lot of work to take the sweet, white meat out of the crab -shells, but Cousin Ruth knew the best way to do it.
- crag The Crag was standing by the window in the half light that came, partly from the candles in their tall old silver candlesticks that were Grandmother Shelby's, and partly from the last glow of the sun down over the ridge.
- cram Well, since we can't have seventy-two hours of it, we must cram all the fun we can into twelve.
- craw So there was nothing about an obvious American doing spy-work for the French that should stick in his craw ; and that being so, the more cheerfully he aided me the better it would likely be for him.
- Cray O Cray , he'th brought up a log ath big ath a fiddle.