What is the correct spelling for CRAHES?
This word (Crahes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRAHES
- crass Enough that in the present case, as in millions, it was not the two halves of a perfect whole that confronted each other at the perfect moment; a missing counterpart wandered independently about the earth waiting in crass obtuseness till the late time came.
- craze The craze for purity as expressed by color has gradually replaced this whole meal wheat with a beautiful white product that is largely pure starch with a few of the proteins retained.
- graves I saw to-day many new Yankee graves , which the deaths among the captives are constantly increasing.
- Crees To describe the leading peculiarities of some of these tribes, particularly those called Crees , will be my object in the present chapter.
- Cries "You see, Boduoc, had we run down there when we heard the cries it would have gone hard with us.
- Crises They-and especially himself-who had always accepted life, even crises, so calmly; who had heretofore laughed at all display of emotion-for them to have acted as they had, for them to have spoken to each other the things they had spoken, the things they could not forget, that he never could forgive-it was unbelievable!
- Crimes But what repentance can be adequate to such crimes?
- Grapes Those therefore who sow words in the minds of the young, hoping afterwards to reap ideas, are as inconsistent as those who seek to "gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles."
- curates Whether by this he meant the clergy I know not; though I observed he spoke favourably of that body in France, pointing out that, long before the recent agitations, they had defended the civil rights of the Third Estate, and citing many cases in which the country curates had shown themselves the truest friends of the people: a fact my own observation hath confirmed.
- cracks Meanwhile, David's quick eye had caught a glimpse of a face staring at him through the cracks in the simple forest building.
- grates In the second class the fuel is fed from the sides of the furnace for its full depth from front to rear onto grates inclined toward the center of the furnace.
- craters Man here seems to bear scarcely more relation to the green life about him than the insect; and the results of human effort seem impotent by comparison son with the operation of those vast blind forces which clothe the peaks and crown the dead craters with impenetrable forest.
- grades Back and forth in front of me wandered humanity, all grades and shades.
- cares I will give you four hundred start, and I will lay two to one against you with any gentleman who cares to back you.
- graces His personal graces were known to a less extensive circle of admiring friends....
- cranes But these rude Pygmies making too bold with them, what could the Cranes do less for preserving their Off-spring than fight them; or at least by their mighty Noise, make a shew as if they would.
- crates Partitions that rose only part way to the ceiling divided off small rooms or departments, all of which were piled high with boxes or crates .
- crashes The loud crashes of thunder mingled with the shriek of the wind, the booming breakers became more awful, and we could imagine unknown foes advancing to combat along the shore.
- crushes "Yes; I always believed that love was some giant who crushes one by his mighty power," she said, "and I found he was a little rascal who stole into my heart before I knew he was anywhere about.
- creates And that creates his anguish now, Which made his glory there.
- creases Two deep creases between the eyes furrowed their way up and were lost under an enormously wide sombrero.
- crags And the crags fell, and beneath them Dead among the rocky ruins Lay the cunning Pau-Puk-Keewis, Lay the handsome Yenadizze, Slain in his own human figure.
- CRAMS 223. He puzzled himself with his crams he had in his pocket, and copied what he did not understand.
74 words made from the letters CRAHES
3 letter words made from CRAHES:ace, aec, arc, are, ash, car, cer, ear, era, esr, ras, res, sac, sea, sec, sha.
4 letter words made from CRAHES:acer, ache, acre, arch, ares, arse, asch, ashe, care, cars, case, cash, char, cseh, each, eash, ehrc, hare, hear, hera, race, rahe, rase, rash, resh, rhea, scar, sear, seha, sehr.
5 letter words made from CRAHES:acher, acres, aesch, cares, ceras, chase, chesa, crash, ecrha, hares, hears, hercs, hesar, rasch, reach, sacer, saher, scare, schar, schea, scher, scrae, seach, sehra, serch, shaer, share, shear.