What is the correct spelling for CRAHS?
This word (Crahs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRAHS
- crash At every fresh crash Uncle Bernard shrank, feeling as if the lightning were coming down his back.
- crass All the trouble and inquest over that man's death, and through his sheer crass obstinacy."
- craze People in the woods have a craze for giving and going to bees, and run to them with as much eagerness as a peasant runs to a race-course or a fair; plenty of strong drink and excitement making the chief attraction of a bee.
- crazy They are simply crazy about you."
- cress When they had music there were lemonade, mustard and cress sandwiches, and a buffet.
- cross Never let such a thing cross your mind, let alone your lips again, you dear best of sisters.
- grass They settled down softly upon the grass and sat there without moving.
- Crees Must the makers of cities and the wonders of the earth, who fill the land with plenty-must they stand far off, because the Crees and their chief would wander over a million acres, for each man a million, when by a hundred-ay, by ten-each white man would live in plenty and make the land rejoice?
- Cries Pitiful cries broke from the lips of the unhappy professor as he heard his death-warrant thus pronounced.
- Crows If I had only been here a moment before, I would have picked a few feathers out of that bad Percy Hawk's back to pay him for always trying to catch my baby crows!
- cares Who cares about things like that?
- crags The beautiful sweep of the bay in front, the towering crags behind, and the romantic pinnacles which rise on either side, make a landscape that no one who has seen it can forget.
- CREWS 9519. Therefore you will have the same two boats' crews of Mrs. Budge's tenants?
- CRAMS I don't say that she insists, however, upon your swallowing all the advice she crams you with; for, provided she has the luxury of giving it, it can make little difference how it is taken; because whatever befals you, be it good or bad, it is equally a matter of exultation to her.