What is the correct spelling for CRANIAO?
This word (Craniao) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRANIAO
- cairo A scattering of temples, a wish for a more modern Cairo A more divisive equator, a more beautiful sunset A bluer sky, tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow – Maps Of The World by John Cale
- carina In the fall Miss D'Arville returned to London, where she appeared in "Carina," in which piece her charming archness was a feature.
- caring Everybody's got someone carin' Everybody's got a love they're sharin' – Everybody But Me by Dean Martin
- corona Sono io la morte e porto corona, io Son di tutti voi signora e padrona – Ballo In Fa Diesis Minore by angelo branduardi
- crane They'll need a crane, they'll need a crane To take the house he built for her apart To make it break it's gonna take a metal ball hung from a chain They'll need a crane, they'll need a crane – They'll Need A Crane by they might be giants
- crank I began to crank , praying steadily for a miracle.
- cranky And so to-night as he seated himself upon the cranky chair, and drew the bow across the strings, the old mystic spell swept over his soul.
- crannied For, if that Return to Simplicity means anything, it must mean the sweeping away of immemorial rookeries of talk-such crannied hives of gossip as the professions, with all their garrulous heritage of trivial witty ana: literary, dramatic, legal, aristocratic, ecclesiastical, commercial.
- cranny In searching every nook and cranny of land we had acquired new arts of life and a new perspective of nature's wonders.
- cringe "Yes," answered Beck, with the cringe habitual to him.
- croatia Dalmatia, united to Hungary at the beginning of the twelfth century, belongs de jure to Hungary and de facto to Austria; Croatia and Slavonia belong both de jure and de facto to Hungary.
- curacao On July 3, 1799-I remember de dates persackly-a brig, called de Nancy, lef' Baltimore for Curacao .
120 words made from the letters CRANIAO
3 letter words made from CRANIAO:aar, ain, air, ana, ani, ara, arc, can, car, cia, cio, con, cro, iaa, ion, ira, nrc, oar, oca, rio, rna, roc, ron.
5 letter words made from CRANIAO:aaron, acorn, aiona, airan, anari, anoia, arain, arani, arano, arico, caion, cairn, cairo, canai, cania, canio, canoa, canor, caria, carni, carno, ciano, cinar, cinoa, ciona, coari, coria, corna, corni, craon, croan, iacon, inara, iraan, ircon, naira, naoac, narai, nario, nicor, noica, noria, oaric, ocain, ocana, oiran, onair, orana, orani, orica, racan, racin, racon, raion, ranco, riaan, riano, rinca, rinoa, rocan, ronca.
4 letter words made from CRANIAO:anar, anio, anoa, arao, arca, aria, arno, cain, ciao, coin, coir, cora, corn, cran, cron, icao, icon, inca, inoa, iora, iran, iron, naor, narc, noir, nori, onca, oran, orca, rain, raio, rana, rani, rano, rico, roan.