What is the correct spelling for CRAT?
This word (Crat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CRAT
- brat The urchin who squalls in a gaol, By circumstance turns out a rogue; While the castle-bred brat is a senator born, Or a saint, if religion's in vogue. Who turned her into such a brat? Who are the culprits? Who did that? – Veruca Salt by Danny Elfman
- cart Well, God bless the day that you came along and you tipped my apple cart. And you made me hotter than Mojave in my heart. – Hotter Than Mojave In My Heart by Iris Dement
- cat Forgot to feed the cat There's only one thing wrong I don't know where I'm at – Don't Bother Me by annihilator
- chat Down between the sunbeams the moneylenders chat Hiding in the shade outside a council flat – White Heat by madness
- crab We must ascend the cliff crab-fashion."
- craft See to Master Cheeseman's craft!
- crag Truly I wept, leaning upon a peak Of the hard crag, so that my Escort said To me: Art thou, too, of the other fools?
- cram At that time it was the custom to cram children rather unmercifully.